Universal Electronics Off Campus 2023 Recruitment: Now get ready to make your dreams come true! Yes, then you are in for an exciting opportunity! This article contains all the important information all about Universal Electronics Recruitment 2023. The hiring admin team at Universal Electronics is actively searching for well educated and technologists like yourself to fill the Database Engineer positions.
Universal Electronics Recruitment Drive For Freshers 2023 Batch
|Title Of Job
|BE, BSC, BTech / ME, MSC, MTech
|Best In The Industry
Universal Electronics Careers 2023 – Roles and Duties
- Creating queries/scripts to retrieve data from databases and perform analysis.
- Automating testing and validating reports.
- Conducting web searches and gathering necessary data to support product and business requirements.
- Collaborating with the Integrated Solutions team.
- Generating reports on device attributes, coverage, trends, issue analysis, etc.
- Reviewing and analyzing issues reported in databases and supporting AE/PM (Account Executives/Project Managers).
- Adhering to company and department guidelines and processes.
Universal Electronics Job Openings 2023 – Required Qualifications/ Skills
- M.Tech in IoT & AI with a BE in E&C or CS.
- Essential programming skills in SQL and Python.
- Basic understanding of IoT and Smart Home devices.
- Knowledge of Data Analytics and PowerBI is a plus.
- Proficiency in computer skills, especially in MS Office, with specific knowledge and hands-on experience in Excel.
- Quick learner with strong logical, analytical, and problem-solving abilities.