Oceaneering Off Campus 2023 Recruitment, Great news for freshers! Oceaneering recruiters are specifically seeking B.Tech freshers and experienced candidates. If you are looking for opportunities at Oceaneering in 2023, this article provides all the necessary details.
Oceaneering Off Campus Recruitment Drive For Freshers 2023 Batch
|Title Of Job||Support Engineer II - Freshers Position|
|Qualification||BPharma / MPharma|
|Salary||Best In The Industry|
Oceaneering Careers 2023 – Job Description
Oceaneering Jobs 2023 – Duties & Responsibilities
- Resolve inquiries related to ROV, Survey, C-NAV, and AGV equipment, troubleshooting in real-time using available resources and documentation.
- Handle HLS calls to provide support for onshore and offshore operations, adhering to set SLAs.
- Issue License Keys to customers for data subscriptions using C NAV Software tools, meeting set SLAs.
- Prepare, revise, and verify technical procedures/documentation to address issues and requirements of offshore and onshore personnel.
- Create a technical database based on inputs from Subject Matter Experts and previous data of resolved queries/issues for future reference.
- Manage databases using helpdesk and knowledge base software like Peoplesoft, Business Intelligence, Smart Sheets, etc., with precision.
- Prepare customized reports and dashboards for Operations, Commercial Bidding, Technical Departments, and Senior Management.
- Identify, evaluate, and analyze trends in data for detailed insights.
- Provide onsite assistance to Lead engineers/supervisors for ROV and AGV International projects, etc.
- Participate in continuous improvement training programs and specific projects as directed by management.
- Assist Engineers with various technical support functions.
- Handle escalated queries from Administrators.
- Assist with any other duties as needed.
- Ensure compliance with Safety policies and procedures to proactively maintain a safe working environment.
- Work in accordance with the Company's Health, Safety, Environmental, and Quality Systems.
- Proactively identify workplace hazards and suggest improvements to enhance safety and quality.
- Perform assigned tasks diligently and precisely following the company's Integrated Management System guidelines.
- Minimize waste and suggest the use of more environmentally friendly substances and practices to contribute to continuous improvement in the work environment.
- Supervisor, Technical Support
- Assistant Manager, Technical Support
Oceaneering Job Openings 2023 – Qualifications & Experience
- B. Tech in ELECTRONICS/ ELECTRICAL/ MECHANICAL Engineering (Required)
- Willingness to work in rotational shifts, 42.5 hours (weekly) – Morning, Evening, Night & Weekends (Required)
- Knowledge of MS Office and computer fundamentals (Required)
- Must be willing to work from the office as and when needed.
- 0-1-year experience in Support Operations (Preferred)
Oceaneering Off Campus 2023 Drive – Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Creative thinking and teamwork skills
- Proactive, positive, "can-do" attitude
- Open to giving and receiving constructive feedback
- Able to multitask
- Keeps others involved in a project or effort informed about developments and plans