Wipro requirement 2018 2019 Freshers BCA BTECH BSC BCOMWIPRO Freshers Requirement 2019 Wipro IT BPO Jobs for Freshers. Wipro is a leading global information technology, consulting and business process service company. It is a globally recognized company, having over 160,000 employees and serving clients on six continents. It opens off the platform every year for both fresher as well as experienced one for getting a job in the IT sector. The candidates who had passed in 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014 batch can apply and should have any graduate or post graduate degree. The aspirants can fill the online form www.wipro.com to get the latest news and information about the post required.
Wipro Freshers Off-Campus Recruitment 2019
|Title Of Job||Trainee Engineer, GET|
|Salary||Best in the Industry|
WIPRO WASE GIS WISTA BSC BTECH Jobs Opening 2018-19There are various requirements and posts required every year by the company. Different companies have different types of requirement, so a candidate must check whether the position required is suitable for him and if he/she has required an amount of knowledge about it. The requirement update can be seen in the official website www.wipro.com
WIPRO Off-Campus Recruitment 2018-19 Educational qualificationThe candidates must have a graduate or a post graduate degree of B.Tech, B.A, B.E, M.E, BSC, M.Tech, MCA, B.COM, and BED from a recognized institute. She/he must have a good career from class 10th onwards, should have maintained a minimum 60% throughout having no back papers pending.
WIPRO Freshers Selection process 2018-19A candidate must crack Wipro written test and interview conducted by the company. The aspirants should check the latest syllabus and pattern of the exam before preparing for the exam. Aspirants should practice Wipro placements paper to crack the online test and interview.
A selection process is divided into 3 steps:-
• Written exam
• Group discussion
• Interview in which you have to face both technical and non-technical questions.
WIPRO Off-Campus Recruitment Posts requirement for 2019There are various post requirements for 2019 like developer OSS, developer database, consultant big data, developer share point, UI developer, tech lead big data, project manager information management, developer enterprise data integration, lead administrator, administrator storage infrastructure, help desk, build and release engineer, information technology project manager, SOA test lead, product owner, HR executive and many more.
Eligibility criteria for Wipro Off Campus Jobs• Should be flexible to work in rotational shifts.
• Should have good communication skills in English
• Should have good mathematics knowledge and calculation knowledge.
• Should have good career and marks from 10th onwards.
• Candidates who had applied Wipro online test before six months need not apply.
Documents required (original and photocopies) For Wipro Interview• SSC mark sheet
• HSC/ diploma mark sheet
• Graduation and post graduation all year mark sheets.
• Photo Id proof ( pan card/ driving license/collage Id/passport)
Steps to apply For WIPRO Off Campus Recruitment 2018-19Read in the notification and information provided in the Wipro official site and keeps in mind the position you are going to apply for. Make sure you have plenty knowledge of the work or on the field you are going to apply.
1. Log in to Wipro.com
2. View the requirement and position mentioned
3. Click on new registration and sing up.
4. Ensure that you are applying for the correct post.
5. Fill up the details required for the post.
6. Mention all the information correctly which is asked and don’t leave anything blank.
7. Click on apply now and fill up the by using given instruction.
8. Submit the application before closing the data.
Wipro WASE, WISTA, GIS Registration
Accenture Freshers Recruitment 2018 2019
KPMG Recruitment 2018 2019
Intel Recruitment 2018 2019
HP Recruitment 2018 2019
Paytm Recruitment 2018 2019
Adobe Recruitment 2018 2019
Top 10 Best CBSE Schools In Delhi