Dunzo Off Campus 2023: If you have been waiting for Dunzo Job Openings 2023, your wait is over! This post contains all the important details about Dunzo Careers 2023. Currently, Dunzo is actively looking for talented candidates for the different posts.
Dunzo Off Campus 2023 Drive
Dunzo Off Campus Recruitment 2023 Drive Details
|Title Of Job||Trainee Engineer/Associate|
|Qualification||Bachelors, Masters Freshers|
|Salary||As per Market Standers|
Dunzo Job Openings 2023 – Roles and Responsibilities
- Prepare monthly standalone and consolidated financial statements of the company according to IGAAP & Ind AS.
- Manage the closure of Management Information System (MIS) for assigned areas, including ARDs preparation and end-to-end reporting.
- Act as a technical expert for various accounting matters, consulting with external technical experts, and finalizing accounting memos for reporting.
- Create and finalize quarterly financial statements under GAAP and Ind AS for the current and previous years.
- Coordinate with statutory auditors, internal auditors, and management consultants for quarterly/yearly audits and testing of IFC.
- Coordinate and ensure effective operation of FSCP controls.
- Develop and implement Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) for book closure and financial finalization for standalone and subsidiary entities.
- Collaborate with the Finance Automation team to improve reporting through system automation.
- Build and train a competent team, providing continuous training for juniors in their respective roles.
- Actively participate in team activities, learning sessions, etc.
- Take the initiative in new projects, handle ad-hoc tasks, and support other team members. Foster a positive working environment among team members.
Dunzo Jobs 2023 – Qualification Requirements
- Education: CA (Chartered Accountant) with post-qualification experience
- Experience: Freshers up to 3 years of experience.
Dunzo Recruitment 2023 – Desired Skills
- Integrity: Demonstrating strong moral and ethical values, making principled decisions, and maintaining high personal values while interacting with others.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to convey complex business matters clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical skills: Being able to connect financial outcomes to operational performance factors, propose alternatives, and drive positive improvements.
- Adaptable/Flexible: Willingness to embrace change based on new information, unforeseen circumstances, or ambiguous situations.
- Proficiency in MS Excel.