TCS Off Campus Drive 2024 | TCS Recruitment For 2024, 2023, 2022 Passouts | TCS NQT, NextStep Registration. TCS NextStep Registration 2024 For IT, BPS CBO jobs across PAN India location― TCS NextStep Off-Campus 2024 date to apply. TCS NextStep is a fantastic chance for all entry-level graduates to take and pass off-campus placement exams. It allows them to compete fairly with candidates from all over India by attempting the TCS NQT. This national-level exam provides aspirants with valuable practice in aptitude and programming-based topics. It puts them to the test in several situations.
TCS NQT Off Campus 2024 Drive For Freshers
Qualification: Pre-final or final-year students from any degree
Test Name: TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT)
Registration Status: Started for 2018-2024 Batches
Last Date To Apply: 02nd January 2024
Test Date: 14th January 2024
Job Location: PAN India
TCS NQT 2024 Important Link: Apply For NQT (Available Now)
TCS Off Campus Drive 2024 | TCS NextStep Registration 2024
|Title Of Job||Trainee, Freshers|
|Qualification||BSC, Graduate Degree, BE/BTech, MCA with B.Sc/ BCA/ B.Com/ BA|
|Company||TCS (Tata Consultancy Services)|
|Salary||Best in The Industry|
TCS Off Campus 2024 For Freshers - In Details
Graduation signals the beginning of a period of increased responsibility, independence, and exposure to the real world. It is difficult for students because they are looking for a job at their dream company, but they cannot do so due to various issues. Students often lose hope in such situations and settle for less. Pursue your dream job since you have worked so hard for it. TCS NextStep is a website that allows young graduates to apply for jobs at Tata Consultancy Firms.
It helps students gain a head start in their new occupations and gives them a level playing field in life. It helps them get hired by a large corporation with offices in PAN India and aids off-campus job seekers. It allows them to communicate with the TCS community and the campus community.
The compensation and promotions of the TCS vary from those of other workers. This exam also qualifies you for the TCS, a domain inside TCS that groups BPS employees to work on IT projects. It allows you to apply for off-campus assignments and secure a solid position for other job positions, depending on the vacancies available. This post will teach you everything you need to know about TCS NextStep so you can ace the exam and land a job at one of your desired organizations.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2024 - Freshers Eligibility
The eligibility criteria for TCS NextStep are as follows:
· The aspirant should have B. Tech, BE, MCA, M.Tech, ME, BCA, MBA, M.Sc, B.Sc, B.Com, M.Com, MA, BA, any PG, any graduate.
· The aspirant should have at least a 60% aggregate.
· The aspirant should not have more than three years of industry experience.
· Aspirants should not have any backlogs.
· A break or gap of up to 24 months is allowed with a valid reason.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2024 - Exam Pattern
The following is the exam process and pattern regarding TCS NextStep:
The exam conducted by TCS is a national-level exam called the National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT). It assesses the aptitude and technical expertise of a candidate. It takes place twice a year, and the results are valid for two years and can be used to get employment. Unlike TCS Inframind and Google Kickstart, this test includes programming and aptitude segments.
There are two sections under the TCS NQT: Check TCS NQT Syllabus
TCS Off Campus Drive 2024 - Question Type For Freshers
1. Verbal Ability
The applicant has to go through a pool of 24 questions for 30 minutes and solve them to maximum accuracy. These questions do not bear any negative marks. The topics to be studied include word completion, sentence completion, meanings, arrangement, error identification, and a reading comprehension section. The contender is tested based on their grammatical skills such as tenses, modals, spelling, nouns, subject-verb agreement, etc.
2. Numerical Ability
This section contains 26 questions within a time limit of 40 minutes. There is no negative marking. Topics like mensuration, number systems, arithmetic ability, elementary statistics, simplifications and approximations, and data interpretation are widely asked and covered in this section. Proper knowledge of elementary math and some intricate concepts can help you navigate this section.
3. Reasoning Ability
This section is the newest section introduced by the TCS and has 30 questions within a time limit of 50 minutes. It tests the applicants based on their problem-solving abilities with numerical patterns, identifying words, and propositional and visual reasoning. This section has no negative marks either.
TCS Off Campus 2024 - Subjects For The Selection Rounds
It is a mandatory section for students of all disciplines and all branches.
1. Programming Logic: This section consists of 10 questions within a time limit of 15 minutes. The topics expected in this section are the basics of C, OOPs, data structures, and some questions about other subjects. There is no negative marking.
2. Hands-on (Coding Round 1): This section consists of a single coding question to solve within 15 minutes. There is no negative marking.
3. Hands-on (Coding Round 2): This section consists of a single coding question to solve within 30 minutes. There is no negative marking.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2024 - Important Information
This section gives you a basic idea of the types of coding questions asked in TCS NQT.
· Remove vowels from a String: Given a String, remove all occurrences of vowels from it.
· An Armstrong Number: Given a number, find out if it's an Armstrong number or not. After the summation kth power of each digit, the Armstrong number returns the same number.
· Reverse Number: Given a number n, find the reversed form of n.
· Print Diagonal: Given a 2D matrix, print a 2D vector containing all elements of that 2D matrix in a diagonal type.
· Pythagorean Triplets: Given three numbers, find if they are Pythagorean triplets or not.
Prerequisites For TCS Off Campus Drive 2024
The prerequisites for appearing in TCS Drive 2024 are:
· Good knowledge of the C One programming language is necessary, as the two hands-on rounds and the programming ability round are about programming concepts.
· A proper problem-solving skillset and other verbal and numerical abilities are a must as the mandatory NQT section essentially involves questions around it.
TCS Off Campus 2024 Drive Preparation Tips
The topics you need to prepare for the exam are:
· Programming Fundamentals with C
· Object-Oriented Programming Concepts
· Data Structures and Algorithms
· Advanced-Data Structures and Algorithms
· Numerical Abilities
· Logical Reasoning
· Propositional Logic
· English Grammar
For a better insight into these topics, you can refer to the articles and blogs around these topics, specifically for coding practices. You may also practice similar questions. Similarly, books and blogs on the subject can help you grasp the fundamentals of object-oriented programming. By enrolling in the TCS Infarmind registration, you can also apply for TCS iBegin, TCS Digital, TCS InfraMind, TCS HackQuest, and TCS CodeVita for more practice.
How To Apply For TCS Off Campus Drive 2024
- Read carefully the Official needful notification before applying for these posts.
- Eligible, candidates Visit the official TCS website @ www.tcs.com.
- The candidate is required to have a career option.
- Click on the link New Registration or sign up.
- Make sure you are filling up for TCS NextStep Registration 2024 as Freshers.
- At the top of the home page, you can get the "Careers Section"
- Click on the link
- Select your position and choose the position based on your qualification
- You can get some of the posts on the page based on your interest
- Click on the application link
- Consult all the details of the eligibility criteria once
- If you are suitable for a particular position, apply
- Click the Submit button
- Finally, take a print for future reference
- We hope that the information provided here about TCS Off Campus Drive 2024 has been useful. Hence, follow us on Freshers-Job.com for the latest job notifications.
TCS Off Campus Drive 2024 - Registration ProcessYou can register here on the TCS NextStep portal. Then you may use the instructions within the portal to navigate through and register for the NQT, reviewing the schedule and validating papers as you go
Q: What is the TCS NextStep?
A: TCS NextStep is a web portal designed for all entry-level graduates to sign up and apply for off-campus jobs.
Q: What is the campus commune in TCS?
A: It is a place where students interact with other students, peers, and the TCS. It helps them gain knowledge about the company and get updates.
Q: How can I take the TCS NextStep?
A: You can apply on the TCS NextStep portal through the registration process.
Q: How do I log into the TCS campus commune?
A: Visit the TCS NextStep website and log in to your account. On the navigation bar, navigate to the campus commune portal.
Q: Can TCS send a rejection letter?
A: Yes, they inform the applicants about their rejection.
Q: How can I check my interview status in TCS?
A: Log into your account, and navigate to the Track My Application section on the TCS NextStep portal.
IBM Off-Campus Drive
Wipro Off-Campus Drive
Capgemini Off Campus Drive
CTS Cognizant Off Campus Drive
Accenture Off-Campus Drive
Amazon Off-Campus Drive
Google Off-Campus Drive
HCL Off-Campus Drive