HSBC Fresher Recruitment 2019-2020. HSBC bank (The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation) is a British multinational banking and financial services holding company. It has around 3,900 offices in 67 countries and territories in Africa, Asia, Oceania, Europe, North America, South America and has around 38 million customers. Every year the bank opens the opportunities for fresher as well as for experienced one who want to pursue their career in private sectors with good career opportunities. The walk-in campus of the banks in India is situated in Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune, Delhi, Chennai, Noida, Kolkata, Gurgaon, Delhi, and other cities.
QUALIFICATION REQUIRED FOR APPLYING HSBC 2019-20Candidates who had passed out in the year 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2015 can apply for the vacancies provided by the bank. The aspirant should have good skills and knowledge about the job post one is applying for. Any graduate or post graduate holder like the BED, B.COM, B.TECH, M.TECH, BA, BSC and many more from a recognized university can apply for these job vacancies. The candidate must have at least 60% throughout his/her career.
HSBC SELECTION PROCESS OF THE INTERVIEW 2019-20There are different post introduce every year by HSBC bank for the candidates. The candidates must practice the sample paper as well as the question paper from the previous year of HSBC bank. The candidate must keep in mind that before the start of preparation for exam one must check the test syllabus and pattern. An aspirant must crack the 3 hurdles:
• Aptitude online test
• Technical interview
• HR interview
JOB VACANCIES AVAILABLE IN HSBC BANK 2019-20There are many job opportunities opened every year by the bank which includes Lead IT Security Analyst, Relationship Manager Team Leader, Fund Trading Specialists, Business Development Manager, AM Branch Operations, Global Standard Manager, Transaction Service Analyst, Change Management and Delivery Management, Process and Platform Manager, Regulatory Compliance Officer, Senior Regulatory Compliance Manager and many more. It provides the best salary in market.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR SELECTION IN HSBC 2019-20• One must have the good knowledge and skills about the post
• Should have good career background from class 10th with no back papers pending in any subject.
• Very good communication skills required to communicate with clients.
• Should have sound knowledge in mathematics
DOCUMENTS TO BE TAKEN ALONG (ORIGINAL AND XEROX)• SSC mark sheet
• HSC/ Diploma mark sheet
• Graduation/ Post Graduation mark sheet of all years
• Identity proof ( Driving license, Pan card, College ID Card, Aadhar Card)
HOW TO APPLY HSBC BANK FRESHERS JOBS POSITION 2019-201. Go to the official website of the HSBC bank.
2. Choose the career option to find out about the vacancies and post available.
3. Click on the job which is suitable as per your qualification, degree, and experience matched
4. Read the job description and job role carefully to understand the requirement of the company
5. Click on the apply link to apply for the job opening.
6. Then sing up to it for logging in. After that, you apply for the job vacancy.
7. Fill in the details required and filling up all the blanks is mandatory. Then submit the form to proceed further.