CITIBANK REQUIREMENT FRESHERS 2018-19, Candidates looking for the best place to work in the private sector now have a good opportunity. This is a very good opportunity for all candidates who want to make a career in Banking sector. CITIBANK Jobs Opening For Freshers graduates.
CITIBANK RECRUITMENT 2018-19 FRESHERS BTECH MTECH MCA MBA | CITIBANK JOBS FOR FRESHERSThis opportunity is brought to you by Citibank. Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citi groups. It provides Credit card, Personal loans, Commercial loans and Lines of credits. It has 2,649 branches all over the world and it's headquartered is in New York City. Citibank requirement this year has opened golden opportunities for both fresher as well as experienced candidates and it provides the best salary.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION REQUIRED TO APPLY FOR CITIBANKThe candidate must maintain a consistency mark of at least 60% after 10th throughout his/her career. There should be no back papers pending. Students who have a graduation or a post-graduation degree pursued from a recognized institution and had passed out in the year 2018, 2017, 2016 and 2015 can apply for the job vacancies. The graduation and post-graduation degree includes BA, B.COM, B, TECH, M.TECH, BED, BSC etc.
SELECTION ROUNDS FOR CITIBANK’S FRESHERS JOB VACANCYAn aspirant who is serious about clearing the exam and getting through it should practice previous year sample papers and question papers of Citibank’s exam. One must keep himself/herself prepare to clear prelims and main exam. But before he/she starts the preparation one must check the exam pattern and the recent syllabus of the exam that will help in scoring ore and enhances the chance of qualifying. There are 3 hurdles one must face to secure the job:
• Preliminary exam
• Main exam ( if one qualifies the prelims exam then he/she is allowed o sit for the main exam)
FRESHERS JOBS OPENING PROVIDED BY CITIBANKThere are several job vacancies and different opportunities given by Citibank for the aspirants. A candidate can apply for the posts like Bank Teller, Bank PO, Bank Clerk, Specialist Officers, Marketing Executive, ATM Guard, Bank Security Guard, Field Officers, Accountants, Customer Care Executive, IT Engineer, BPO staff, Financial Officer, Financial Analyst, Data Entry Staff, Loan Officers and many more.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA TO APPLY FOR CITIBANK’S PJOB POSITION• One should have a minimum aggregated percentage of 60% with no back paper pending.
• Should have passed out from good and recognized institution
• Minimum age of applying for the job is 21 year.
• Maximum age of applying for the posts is 28 years.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR APPLYING FOR THE CITIBANK’S JOB• SSC mark sheet
• HSC/DIPLOMA mark sheet
• Graduation/ Post graduation each year mark sheets
• Identity proof (like driving license, passport, university identity card)
PROCESS OF APPLYING FOR THE JOB OPENING IN CITIBANKOne must have enough knowledge about the post one is applying for. He/she can apply for those job vacancies in the official website of Citibank.
The steps are as follow:
1. Go to the official site of the Citibank.
2. Click and go to the career page to see the job vacancies and the desired post.
3. Based on your experience and qualification choose the job post which suits you the best.
4. Click on apply to proceed further and apply for the job.
5. Fill up the required information.
6. Pay the exam fee to register yourself.