National Institute of Immunology Recruitment 2017 Freshers Candidate as JRF/ SRF Position. Jobs For Freshers in National Institute of Immunology as JRF/ SRF Position . Latest National
Institute of Immunology Recruitment Careers/ Openings/ Vacancies, Interview dates are updated regularly. Eligible Candidates can Follow National Institute of Immunology Recruitment Details. To get more Freshers Government Job, Bank Opening ,Placement Paper and Graduate Vacancies Visit www.freshers-job.com.
National Institute of Immunology is an autonomous research institute, under the Department of Biotechnology for research in immunology. National Institute of Immunology hire both freshers and experienced candidates in every year. All job seekers who are interested to get a job in Central Government apply This National Institute of Immunology Job online. The Candidates from 2017,2016,2015 Batch who have completed BE / BTech, Graduate, Engineering Degree from any recognized Institute are Eligible to this Recruitment 2017-18.Latest APSC jobs opening for Assistant Engineer position.For a bright future and best salary in Central Government jobs apply this opening via www.freshers-job.com.More details about APSC Recruitment 2017 is given below. This is an excellent opportunity for those who are very much interested to join a career with Government Job with good working environment and best salary compensation.
National Institute of Immunology Recruitment 2017 ||JRF/ SRF|| 4 Vacancies
|Title Of Job||Junior Research Fellow /Senior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||M.Sc/M.Tech in Life sciences|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced Candidate|
|Organization||National Institute of Immunology|
|Salary||As Per Government Scale|
National Institute of Immunology (NII)Job Vacancy Details
1. Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc or equivalent degree in the Biological Sciences.
2. Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc/M.Tech in Life sciences with two years of research experience.
PS- The Candidate should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ such
as NET/ GATE etc for applying the above positions Emoluments: The selected candidates may be placed in any of the below categories depending upon qualification & experience.
1. Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000/- consolidated p.m. plus 30% HRA
2. Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 28,000/- consolidated p.m. plus 30% HRA
Job description & Desired Knowledge:
1. Junior Research Fellow: Candidates should have knowledge of Molecular Biology techniques, Recombinant protein technology, cell culture, RT-PCR and Cancer Immunology
2. Senior Research Fellow: Candidates should have experience in Cancer Cell line
culture, Immunohistochemistry, Real Time PCR, Western Blotting and animal handling.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or
duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and
attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates
should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees.
Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT
GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the
name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone
numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to
submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on
Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII
(SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to
submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
Last Date Of Form Submission : 15/06/2017