National Institute of Immunology Recruitment 2017 Freshers Candidate as JRF/ SRF Position. Jobs For Freshers in National Institute of Immunology as JRF/ SRF Position . The latest National Institute of Immunology 2017 2018 job applicants can apply via the online process. Eligible or interested candidates can apply until the last application deadline for more Govt and fresh Jobs Visit www.freshers-job.com.
NII Recruitment 2017 2018 JRF/ SRF Posts Apply OnlineNational Institute of Immunology is an autonomous research institute, under the Department of Biotechnology for research in immunology. Candidates for the 2017 2018 National Immunology Notification can submit their application via the online process by completing the application form with all the required qualifications and then paying the registration fee. Send the application form now. Applicants can download the curriculum review questionnaire, previous questions and previous model documents, and other preparatory documents from the official website. Candidates can be selected based on their performance in their selections created by the rules of the organization of the assistant engineer 2017 2018 of the National Institute of Immunology. Selected candidates receive the best salary scale according to the standards. Candidates who know the lobby and other information can be found on the official website.
National Institute of Immunology Recruitment 2017 2018 ||JRF/ SRF|| 4 Vacancies
|Title Of Job||Junior Research Fellow /Senior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||M.Sc/M.Tech in Life sciences|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced Candidate|
|Organization||National Institute of Immunology|
|Salary||As Per Government Scale|
Latest National Institute of Immunology (NII)Job Vacancy Details
Candidates must complete the minimum qualification of a recognized institution or university with a minimum of qualifications. Candidates have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 30 years. the maximum age of relaxation will apply to candidates in the category who are reserved according to the rules of the organization
Educational Qualifications and Eligibily Criteria:
1. Junior Research Fellow: M.Sc or equivalent degree in the Biological Sciences.
2. Senior Research Fellow: M.Sc/M.Tech in Life sciences with two years of research experience.
PS- The Candidate should have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ such
as NET/ GATE etc for applying the above positions Emoluments: The selected candidates may be placed in any of the below categories depending upon qualification & experience.
1. Junior Research Fellow: Rs. 25,000/- consolidated p.m. plus 30% HRA
2. Senior Research Fellow: Rs. 28,000/- consolidated p.m. plus 30% HRA
Job description & Desired Knowledge:
1. Junior Research Fellow: Candidates should have knowledge of Molecular Biology techniques, Recombinant protein technology, cell culture, RT-PCR and Cancer Immunology
2. Senior Research Fellow: Candidates should have experience in Cancer Cell line
culture, Immunohistochemistry, Real Time PCR, Western Blotting and animal handling.
General Terms & Conditions:
1. The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or
duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
2. No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
3. Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and
attach documentary proof of the same.
4. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
5. Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates
should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees.
Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of
6. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
HOW TO APPLY NII Recruitment 2017 2018
Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT
GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the
name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone
numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to
submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on
Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII
(SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to
submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
Important Date For NII Jobs Opening 2017 2018
Last Date Of Form Submission : 15/06/2017