NIELIT Recruitment 2017 Freshers Candidate as Scientist B Position. Jobs For Freshers in NIELIT as Scientist B Position . Latest NIELIT Recruitment Careers/ Openings/ Vacancies,
Interview dates are updated regularly. Eligible Candidates can Follow NIELIT Recruitment Details. To get more Freshers Government Job, Bank Opening ,Placement Paper and Graduate Vacancies Visit www.freshers-job.com.
National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology (NIELIT),erstwhile DOEACC Society, an Autonomous Scientific Society under the administrative. NIELIT hire both freshers and experienced candidates in every year. All job seekers who are interested to get a job in Central Government apply This NIELIT Job online. The Candidates from 2017,2016,2015 Batch who have completed 10th,10+2 / BSC in Nursing,Diploma Degree from any recognized Institute are Eligible to this Recruitment 2017-18.Latest NIELIT jobs opening for Scientist B.For a bright future and best salary in Central Government jobs apply this opening via www.freshers-job.com.More details about NIELIT Recruitment 2017 is given below. This is an excellent opportunity for those who are very much interested to join a career with Government Job with good working environment and best salary compensation.
NIELIT Recruitment 2017 ||Scientist B|| 27 Vacancies
|Title Of Job||Scientist B|
|Qualification||BE / BTech Degree|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced Candidate|
|Organization||National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology-NIELIT|
|Salary||As Per Government Scale|
NIELIT Job Vacancy Details
• Not more than 30 Years as on Last Date for submission of online application
• The upper age limit in respect of SC, ST, OBC, Persons with Disabilities and other special categories of persons shall be
relaxable as per Govt. Rules and Orders issued from time to time.
• The upper age limit in respect of Government Servants, Ex-servicemen and other special categories of persons are relaxable in
accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time, in this regard.
Computer Engineering -9 Posts Information Technology -9 posts Electronics & Communication - 9 Posts
Scheme of written examination:
• The Written Examination shall be Objective type and OMR based.
• There will be total 120 objective type Questions consisting of 60 questions from respective stream and 60 questions on Generic Area. The Generic Area will comprise Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude.
• Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
• Syllabus for the written examination is available at http://recruitment-delhi.nielit.gov.in .
• The minimum percentage to qualify the written examination will be 50% for General, 40% for OBC and 30% for the SC/ST categories.
Choice of Centre for Written Examinations and Interview:
(1) Bangalore (2) Chennai (3) Delhi (4) Jaipur (5) Guwahati (6) Hyderabad (7) Jammu (8) Kolkata (9) Lucknow (10) Mumbai
How to Apply
i. Before applying, Candidates are advised to go through this advertisement carefully in detail for determining their
eligibility as per laid down criteria for the post.
ii. The admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility
iii. Candidates are requested to apply ONLINE at http://recruitment-delhi.nielit.gov.in between 15.05.2017 (11:30 a.m) and
14.06.2017 (5:30 p.m). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. They are required to have valid e-mail
identification and active mobile number. The procedure/steps for filling up of applications online is briefed below:
STEP 1: Submission of Applicant’s Details
STEP 2: Uploading of scanned Photograph along with Signature and relevant documents
STEP 3: Payment of application fee online,
iv. The application shall be treated complete only if all the three mandatory Steps (Step1, Step2 and Step3) are completed
successfully. In case candidate is not able to submit fee by closing date and time, or the application is otherwise incomplete,
his/her candidature will summarily be rejected.
v. At the time of applying for the post, candidate shall specify the choice of the Stream for which he/she wishes to appear for in
the written test and the Centre for appearing in the written examination.
vi. Applicant can view the Application details from the View/Print Application menu option available on the home page by
providing Application Number and Date of Birth. Applicant is required to make sure that application status on application form is “Submitted Successfully” otherwise application will be treated as incomplete and summarily rejected. Before final submission of the on-line Application Form, the candidates must go through the same carefully. It shall be noted that Incomplete / Incorrect application form will be summarily rejected.
The candidate must indicate his/her primary e-mail ID and active primary Mobile No. , on which the communication regarding this recruitment process would reach to the applicant. The candidate shall submit only one application against this recruitment. Failure to do so may lead to rejection/cancellation of the Applications.
For any problems related to online submission please send e-mail to [email protected]
Last Date :-14 July 2017