Hindustan Machine Tools HMT Recruitment 2017 Freshers Candidate as Executive, Sr, Jr Associate Position. Follow Below Recruitment Details. Jobs For Freshers in HMT as Executive, Sr,
Jr Associate. Latest HMT Recruitment Careers/ Openings/ Vacancies, Interview dates are updated regularly.Eligible Candidates can Follow HMT Recruitment Details. To get more Freshers Government Job, Bank Opening ,Placement Paper and Graduate Vacancies Visit www.freshers-job.com.
HMT Machine Tools Limited, Pinjore, a Govt. of India Public Sector Undertaking & a pioneer in Machine Tools Manufacturing Industry. HMT hire both freshers and experienced candidates in every year. All job seekers who are interested to get a job in Central Government apply This HMT Job online. The Candidates from 2017,2016,2015 Batch who have completed BE/B.Tech Graduate and Engineering Degree from any recognized Institute are Eligible to this Recruitment 2017-18.Latest HMT jobs opening for Executive, Sr, Jr Associate position.For a bright future and best salary in Central Government jobs apply this opening via www.freshers-job.com.More details about HMT Recruitment 2017 is given bellow. This is an excellent opportunity for those who are very much interested to join a career with Government Job with good working environment and best salary compensation.
HMT Recruitment 2017||Executive, Sr, Jr Associate||24 Vacancies
|Title Of Job||Executive Technical,Senior Associate, Executive,Junior. Associate|
|Qualification||Graduate, Bachelor Degree BE/BTech|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced Candidate|
|Organization||HMT Machine Tools Limited, HMT|
|Salary||As Per Government Scale|
HMT Job Vacancy Details
Recruitment of HMT Vacancy 2017.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below. HMT recruiting Freshers for Executive, Sr, Jr Associate post during 2017-18.Online Application, Recruitment Notification will be informed through official website www.hmtindia.com
Eligibility Criteria For HMT Vacancy Posts
For Executive Technical ‘B’ fresh degree holders without apprentice training
and for Executive Technical ‘A’ should have undergone apprentice training. He
shall be responsible for engineering estimation, time study, corporate planning,Hardware Maintenance, System Software development & Maintenance,Planning, Implementation & monitoring activities, MIS reports etc. Working knowledge of MS-Office,Coomplaints, Commissioning & Interfacing of Machines
Posts Name:-Executive Technical,Senior Associate, Executive,Junior. Associate
1. The minimum age should be 18 years for ITI, 19 years for Diploma & 22 years for Graduates and maximum age should not be more than 30 years on the date of
application. However, relaxation to be given for SC / ST / OBC candidates as per Government Rules and Presidential Directives on Reservation.
2. The Insurance for accident or any other casuality within the factory premises will be covered by Contract Employee.
3. They will be entitled to 7 days casual leave and 7 days sick leave on pro rata basis per year. If the leave exceeds the above, consolidated payment will be made on
pro rata rate of attendance.
4. No other allowances or monetary benefits applicable to the permanent employees shall be payable to the contractual appointee.
5. The employees engaged on contract basis are entitled for usual train/bus fare applicable on par with other regular employees of equal status for official travel with due sanction by the competent authority/controlling officer.
6. Contractual Employee will follow the general rules and regulations of the organization discipline & good behaviour during their contract period.
7. Ordinarily, Contractual Employees engaged on contract basis will not be deputed to other units. However, in exigencies the Company reserves the right to depute to any other units in line with the deputation policy of the Company.
8. They will be issued a certificate on successful completion of their assignment.
9. Contractual engagement of a person shall not be construed to be permanent employment and such appointees shall not be entitiled to any preferential treatment equivalent to a permanent employee or entitled to regular employment
in that or any other service in the Company.
10.Those who are selected for contractual engagement shall undergo medical checkup and produce a Medical Fitness Certificate issued by a qualified Registered Medical Practitioner before joining the Company. Those found medically unfit will not be engaged and the offer letter stands withdrawn in such cases.
11.Contractual Employee will be paid consolidated remuneration as per company policy. Applicable Statutory levies if, any will be deducted at source.
12.Contractual Employee will not be entitled to any other benefit, facilities, perquisites etc., applicable to regular employees of the Company.
13.The contract can be terminated by giving a notice of one month from either side.
14.No Notice of pay or retrenchment compensation will be payable to any contract engagement.
15.The contract will be valid for a period upto 31-3-2018 and the same can be extended or terminated based on the performance of the individual. The
contractual engagement is being made for a specific period, Contractual Employees will neither have any right nor lien on the job held by them. Also Contractual Employee will not claim regular employement.
16.Contractual Employees will not disclose directly or indirectly any official document or a part thereof or part with any information which comes into his/her possession or knowledge in connection with his/her assignment to any other person except to the authorised officials/executives of the Company.
17.Contractual Employees will be under contractual obligation with the company and are not permitted to share any details like drawings, technical or any official
materials etc. to our competitors or any other person and should work as Contractual Employee. Any violation would be viewed seriously.
18.Any other matter relating to the terms & conditions of the contract not specified herein shall be decided at the discretion of the Management from time to time which will form part of terms of appointment
Last Date of Receipt Application: 10-06-2017.