Eaton Corporation Recruitment Graduate Engineer Trainee Posts. Eaton releases Recruitment notice for openings of Graduate Engineer Trainee positions. Eaton Company recruitment 2017 proposes to Opening for Graduate Engineer Trainee post. Eligible Candidates can Follow Below Recruitment Details. Latest Eaton Careers, Placement, Openings, Off Campus Vacancies, Interview dates are updated regularly.To get more Freshers Jobs Opening ,Placement Paper and Graduate Vacancies Visit Freshers Job Web Portal.
Eaton Recruitment Graduate Engineer Trainee At www.eaton.com
Eaton Corporation Organised a interview for recruiting some Diana-mic candidates. Eaton now Hiring for Graduate Engineer Trainee. The Candidates who have completed B.E/B.Tech from any recognized Institute are Eligible to this Recruitment 2017.Latest Eaton jobs opening for permanent Vacancy for Graduate Engineer Trainee position.More details about Eaton Recruitment is given bellow. Looking For Kolkata Jobs,Hydrabad Jobs,IT Jobs,Bangalore Jobs,Pune Jobs,Chennai jobs,Delhi Jobs,Mumbai Jobs,Gurgaon Jobs,Noida Jobs in India. Get Instant Freshers JobUpdate.
Eaton Recruitment as Software Engineer Details
|Title Of Job||Associate Analyst - Accounts Payable Job Requisition ID: 031350|
|Qualification||B.Com / MBA Finance OR M.Com|
|Experience||3 to 6 years’ experience|
|Salary||As per Market Standers|
About Company:-Eaton Corporation Plc is a multinational power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion, founded in the United States with corporate headquarters in Dublin, Ireland.
Eaton Job Vacancy Detailswww.freshers-job.com
Recruitment of Eaton Vacancy 2017.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below. Eaton recruiting Network Dev Engineer post during 2017-18.Online Application, Recruitment Notification will be informed through official website www.eaton.com
Eligibility Criteria For Eaton Vacancy Posts
Basic qualification B.Com / MBA Finance OR M.Com
· At least 3 to 6 years’ experience in AP (P to P) is essential.
· Oracle- Payments APAC Payments will be an added advantage.
· Customer focus essential
· Training and process improvement experience essential.
· Ability to work on automation projects to deliver productivity savings
· Customer service background, ideally in a shared services environment
· Additional ERP knowledge beneficial
· Intermediate/advanced Excel skills beneficial
· Candidates must be able to demonstrate an ability to manage and work within a team environment, in a customer focused role and also be able to cope with working to strict deadlines.
· Also should have good PC skills, including PowerPoint, Word, Excel, should be willing to stretch if required, good interpersonal Skills, open to working in Shift.
· Ability to work effectively with other team members, internal and external customers required
· Ability to manage and prioritise own workload to meet strict daily service level agreements
· Pro-active customer service approach essential
· Oracle Invoice processing within agreed SLA’s
· Knowledge of APAC & India invoice processing and Taxes.
· Support customer queries from Generic Mail Box are dealt with in a prompt and comprehensive manner and in line with SLA’s
· Adhering and ensuring the SLA s with respect to targets assigned
· Adhering and ensuring smooth month end close
· Deliver all Internal/External/SOX Audit requirements as requested
· Involvement in ad-hoc project work with a focus on continuous improvement and automation
· 3/2 way matching of invoices to open Purchase Orders/Contracts per SLA (Service Level Agreement) deadlines