American Express Recruitment Associate Analyst At www.americanexpress.com
American Express Company Organised a interview for recruiting some Diana-mic candidates. American Express now Hiring for Associate Analyst. All job seekers who are interested to get a job in American Express apply This Job online. The Candidates from 2017,2016,2015 Batch who have completed B.E/B.Tech from any recognized Institute are Eligible to this Recruitment 2017.Latest American Express jobs opening for permanent Vacancy for Software Engineer position.More details about American Express Recruitment is given bellow. Looking For Kolkata Jobs,Hydrabad Jobs,IT Jobs, Bangalore Jobs,Pune Jobs,Chennai jobs,Delhi Jobs,Mumbai Jobs,Gurgaon Jobs,Noida Jobs in India. Get Instant Freshers JobUpdate.
American Express Recruitment 2017 | Associate Analyst | Freshers Jobs In Gurgaonwww.freshers-job.com
|Title Of Job||Analyst - GCN Credit Strategy Analytics-17005268|
|Qualification||Bachelors,Graduate Degree, BE/Btech|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced Candidate|
|Location||Gurgaon, Haryana, India|
|Salary||As per Market Standers|
Recruitment of American Express Vacancy 2017.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below. American Express recruiting Freshers for Associate Analyst post during 2017-18.Online Application, Recruitment Notification will be informed through official career website www.americanexpress.com
Eligibility Criteria For American Express Vacancy Posts
Looking for a strong analyst-level candidate with a demonstrated ability to conduct data analysis. Desired qualifications include:
• Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills, with prior experience using SQL (familiarity with AXP credit, risk, and account data is a preferred);
• Self-motivated with a demonstrated ability to successfully manage multiple priorities;
• Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to clearly summarize analytical findings;
• Degree in business, engineering, or a related field;
• Experience in credit and collections, risk management, and/or the payments industry is desired.
Job Description: The analyst, Global Credit Network Strategy Analytics role will report into the manager, Global Credit Network Strategy Analytics, based in Gurgaon. This role will conduct analysis and provide strategic insights and decision support on a variety of credit and collections functions across markets globally. This position requires both strong analytical skills as well as the ability to manage multiple priorities simultaneously in a dynamic environment based on business needs.
• Conducting analysis of business strategies to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of in-house credit and collections processes;
• Partnering closely with Strategy and Global Business Integration team members to understand business problems and relay findings to improve strategic decision making;
• Summarizing and presenting analytical findings to GCN leaders and partners.
This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.