Wipro Walk in Interview Associate, Senior Associatewww.freshers-job.com
Title of Job :- Associate, Senior Associate.
Eligibility :- Freshers (0-3 yrs) Bachelor Degree
Work Location :- Pune, India
Interview Location : Pune, India
Experience :- 0-3 years work experience,Freshers are welcome.
Company :- Wipro BPS
About Company :- Wipro Limited (Western India Palm Refined Oils Limited or more recently, Western India Products Limited is an Indian Information Technology Services corporation headquartered in Bangalore, India. Read more
Website :- www.wipro.com
• Undergraduate or graduate degree (minimum bachelor of science or bachelor of arts degree)
• Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering, Computer Programming, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics degree or other equivalent degrees in technical disciplines are required and an emphasis on Software Design practices preferred
• Ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems
• Technical support, presales support, installation, or sales experience in the technology industry preferred
• Application Centric Skills are preferred
• Fluent in English, written and verbal
• Must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
0-3 years relevant experience post Qualification IT Experience or,
Full Time course must be applicable.
Academic Result should be more than 50% and its above
1.Recent passport size photograph
2.ID Proof Documents
3.Salary sleep last 3 month
Walk-in Location :
Walk-in Date :- 10th and 11th May 2017
Walk-in Venue :
S1 Wing, Ground floor, D wing,
Rajiv Gandhi Infotech Park,
Phase 2, Hinjewadi,Pune
Attend This walk-In For Apply Wipro For Technical Engineer Opening.www.freshers-job.com
For Kolkata Jobs,Hydrabad Jobs,IT Jobs,Bangalore Jobs,Pune Jobs,Chennai jobs,Delhi Jobs,Gurgaon Jobs,Noida Jobs in Fresher Recruitment 2017 Visit our related post.