Syndicate Bank Recruitment For Temporary Attenders, Part Time Sweepers in General Banking Stream.Follow Below Recruitment Details.To get more Freshers Government Opening ,Placement Paper and Graduate Vacancies Visit Freshers Job Web Portal. Looking For Kolkata Jobs,Hydrabad Jobs,IT Jobs,Bangalore Jobs,Pune Jobs,Chennai jobs,Delhi Jobs,Gurgaon Jobs,Noida Jobs in India. Get Instant Freshers JobUpdate.
Syndicate Bank Recruitment As Temporary Attenders, Part Time Sweepers Detailswww.freshers-job.com
Title Of Job:- Temporary Attenders, Part Time Sweepers (Government Jobs)
Eligibility :- 10Th Standard for Attenders 5th Standard for Sweeper Posts
Experience :-Freshers And Experienced Candidate.Looking For more Bank Jobs
Location:- Across India
Organization :- Syndicate Bank,
Last Date :- 05.05.2017
Website :- www.syndicatebank.in
About Organization :- Syndicate Bank was established in 1925 in Udupi, the abode of Lord Krishna in coastal Karnataka with a capital of Rs.8000/- by three visionaries - Sri Upendra Ananth Pai, a businessman, Sri Vaman Kudva, an engineer and Dr.T M A Pai, a physician - who shared a strong commitment to social welfare.
Qualification: A pass in 5th Standard and Candidates should not have passed intermediate or
12th or 10+ 2 Examination.(Eligibility Criteria as on 01/04/17)
• Age requirements: Minimum 18 years, Maximum 26 years. The relaxation in upper age limit
1. Candidates applying for the above post for vacancies in a particular district should belong to the said
district and should have a valid employment registration of the same district employment exchange.
2. The empanelment is subject to the reservations provisions for SC/ST/OBC/PHS, Ex-servicemen and
other categories as per the rules in force.
3. Attested Copies of the Educational Qualification, Caste Certificate, Proof of date of birth, Address
proof for Correspondence and Employment Exchange Registration Card shall be enclosed along with the
4. In the case of candidates belonging to physically challenged category, copy of the medical certificate
from the medical board regarding physical disability shall be enclosed along with the application.
5. A recent passport size photograph to the application should be affixed and signed across by the
candidate.6. The application should be signed by the candidate with date and place.
7. Applications received with incomplete details or without copies of all documents or received late will
not be considered.
8. The empanelment of candidates belonging to OBC in the reserved category is subject to producing
OBC certificate in the Central Government format. Specimen of the OBC Certificate is enclosed.
9. Preference will be given to the candidates already working on temporary basis for more than 90 days.
For them, eligibility criteria as on the date of their first appointment shall apply.
10.Those candidates, who satisfy above conditions should send their application in the prescribed
format so as to reach the address furnished hereunder on or before 05/05/2017
Address: The Deputy General Manager, SyndicateBank, REGIONAL OFFICE JAIPUR DL Tower, 3-A, Vidyashram Inst.Area J L N Marg,
Follow the link to Apply Syndicate Bank Temporary Attenders, Part Time Sweepers Opening
For more Bank Jobs Government Jobs Kolkata Jobs,Hydrabad Jobs,IT Jobs,Bangalore Jobs,Pune Jobs,Chennai jobs,Delhi Jobs,Gurgaon Jobs,Noida Jobs in Fresher Recruitment 2017 Visit our related post.