Eligibility:- Freshers B.E/B.TECH/MCA/MCS
Location:- Pune, IN
About Us:- Vodafone Group plc /ˈvoʊdəfoʊn/ is a British multinational telecommunications company, with headquarters in London. Among mobile operator groups globally, Vodafone ranked fifth by revenue and second in the number of connections as of 2014.
• Good Pl/SQL knowledge
• Having good knowledge of support and small enhancement using PL/SQL and Oracle
• Creates and maintains all databases required for development, testing
• Implements and enforces security for all of the Oracle Databases.
• Performs database re-organizations as required to assist performance and ensure maximum uptime of the database.
• Puts standards in place to ensure that all application design and code is produced with proper integrity, security and performance.
• Planning is also performed by the DBA, along with the application developers and System administrators, to ensure that any new product usage or release upgrade takes place with minimal impact.
• Provides technical support to application development teams.
• Enforces and maintains database constraints to ensure integrity of the database.
• Assists with impact analysis of any changes made to the database objects.
• Troubleshoots with problems regarding the databases, applications and development tools.
• Manage sharing of resources amongst applications.
• Maintain the Oracle environments which support Vodafone Group’s key business applications
• Provide best customer experience on service performance due to regular system reviews and pro-active performance and resilience improvements
• Manage database related refresh and decommissioning programs whilst maintaining the highest level of Service availability to Vodafone customers
• Assure correct database configuration and proper documentation of all relevant changes within the DB infrastructure
• Support supplier’s 3rd level and engineering in root cause analysis and remediation of problems in their products
• To come up with ideas to enhance the system
Behavioral/ Personality Specifications required:-
• Proven experience in IT Infrastructure management environments
• Good communication capabilities in English
• Being able to influence stakeholders and customer satisfaction
• Good knowledge of Oracle DBA
• Profound knowledge of Linux/Unix, Shell
• Good knowledge of ITIL process is mandatory
• Good working knowledge of LINUX
• Good knowledge Shell-Scripting/Pearl
• Good knowledge of SOX regulations
• ITIL certification
• Oracle Certified