Eligibility:- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
About Us:- HDFC Bank is an Indian banking and financial services company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It has about 87,555 employees and has a presence in Bahrain, Hong Kong and Dubai.
Ensure that the Standard greeting is practiced strictly for all customers
Ensure that the desk is manned at all times during customer hours
Ensure that the basic Premier proposition and benefits within Pillar 1 & 2 are offered to International Customers (8 Global Service Standard in particular) (Specific to Premier Customers)
Direct customers by means of Warm transfer to the right PRM/PSM with details of Client’s name and purpose of visit stated for all Premier customers.
Manage customer traffic on the floor effectively, to ensure that the waiting period for customers is reduced.
Consistently maintain very high hygiene levels in the lobby & for Premier in line with Global Premier requirements
Establish mutual respect and trust in dealing with others by working as a team & effectively communicating via regular discussions and feedback
Maintain and observe HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe group compliance policy, including timely implementation of recommendation made by internal /external auditor and external regulators.
Maintain and observe HSBC internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators
Comply with the applicable laws, regulations, Group and local guidelines related to Sanctions and AML policy of HSBC while undertaking various day to day operations
· Demonstrate an understanding of PEP acceptance, prohibition, CDD & EDD guidelines in order to ensure that the INM RBWM is fully compliant with the PEP LoBP. Demonstrate an understanding of PEP acceptance, prohibition, CDD & EDD guidelines in order to ensure that the INM RBWM is fully compliant with the PEP LoBP.
· Be aware and identify high risk indicators for various products and Services offered by INM RBWM (ex. cash, insurance, credit cards products etc.)
· Ensure that all records are obtained in respect of INM RBWM customers or New to bank customer for any products and services provided by HSBC are as per the process laid down.
· Must ensure that the prescribed process is being followed while dealing with non-HSBC customers request for monetary instruments and wire transfers
· Ensure Adherence to the regulatory guidelines and internal AML & Sanction Policy of HSBC, which includes pouch and mail, monetary instruments, cash services and payment transparency Line of Business Procedures
· Must be aware of the scope of services of various products and services that are offered and those which are prohibited because of the guidelines laid down in the line of Business procedures and must ensure the same is communicated to customer in an effective and polite manner
Ensure adequate due diligence is undertaken by self/team to ensure that the nature of the various transactions of wire transfer, cash services, monetary instruments are in sync with customer profile
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Experience (preferable) in frontline customer services/ relationship management.
· Strong communication, client focus and influencing skills
· Sound knowledge on the Banking sector in general
· Able to communicate well in English and local languages