Eligibility:- Freshers/Experiance Graduate
About Us:-Intel Corporation is an American multinational technology company headquartered in Santa Clara, California. Intel is one of the world's largest and highest valued semiconductor chip makers, based on revenue.
- Support business optimization of sales, marketing and support efforts via data mining, modeling, user segmentation and forecasting.
- Manage data and analysis requests from start to finish, including gathering data requirements, pulling and validating data, analyzing data, building statistical models, visualizing results, synthesizing insights and presenting results.
- Uses predictive modeling, statistics, Machine Learning, Data Mining, and other data analysis techniques to collect, explore, and extract insights from structure and unstructured data on finding business insights to be consumed by multiple functional teams.
- Act independently to identify and evangelize opportunities for improved analysis and efficiency through better data and analytics practices.
- Experience working on multiple projects at the same time, with short deadlines.
- Strong Business communication skills (both written & verbal).
- Expertise and understanding of Sales, Marketing, Channel and Customer support business processes in SW vertical is a plus
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills with the desire to apply those skills in analyzing complex business problems
- Ability to communicate complex quantitative analysis and analytic approaches in a clear, precise, and actionable manner
- Excellent Data Analytical / User interaction and Presentation Skills
- Comfort manipulating and analyzing complex, high-volume, high-dimensionality data from varying data sources and big data sources.
- Experience in statistics, data mining and predictive modeling
- Expert knowledge of a scientific computing language such as R, Python
- Experience working with data-distributed query tools (Hadoop, Hive, etc.)
- Experience with relational databases and SQL-like query languages is a must
- Hands on with various datasets/entities including Campaign, Response, Lead, Contact, Account, Partner, Opportunity, Quote, Order, Asset, Entitlement, Service Request etc is a plus
- This role is not a typical "9-5" schedule and needs coordination with onsite resources.