Best SQL Interview Questions and Answers 2022 2023 | Top SQL Interview Questions and Answers MCQ Type
1.Which of the following stored procedures is utilised for error messages?
|SQL Interview Questions and Answers Set 1
|Number of Questions
|MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions)
a. sp dropmessage
b. sp addmessage
c. sp altermessage
d. all of the aforementioned
2. The SQL WHERE clause:
a. restricts the column data that is returned.
b. just a subset of the row data is returned.
c. Both A and B are correct.
d. Neither A nor B are right.
3. The advantages of Standard Query Language (SQL) include which of the following in relation to GIS databases?
a. It is simple and easy to understand.
b. It uses a pseudo-English style of questioning.
c. It is widely used.
d. It is good at handling geographical concepts.
4. Which of the following SQL functions organises rows?
b. ALIGN BY
5. Which of the following queries returns the names of sailors who have reserved at least one boat?
a. SELECT s.sname FROM sailors s, reserves r WHERE s.sid = r.sid;
b. SELECT DISTINCT s.sname FROM sailors, reserves WHERE s.sid = r.sid;
c. SELECT DISTINCTIVE s.sname FROM sailors s, reserves r WHERE s.sid = r.sid;
d. None of These
6. In the SQL standard, the correlation name is typically referred to as a
a. Alias for a table
b. Variable Correlation
c. Multiple variables
d. All of the aforementioned
7. Which of the following statements concerning the 'CREATE TABLE' command when building a table is correct?
a. SQL gives us a lot of leeway. Even after we've created a table, we can assign a datatype to a column.
b. We must assign a data type to each column.
c. When constructing a table, it is required to insert at least one row.
d. None of the above
8. Which of the following keyword orders is correct for SQL SELECT statements?
a. SELECT, WHERE, FROM
b. SELECT, FROM, WHERE
c. WHERE, FROM, AND SELECT
d. CHOOSE, WHERE, AND FROM
9. When a column in a table contains a duplicate value, which SQL clause is used to list all different values?
a. SQL CONNECTION BETWEEN
b. SQL UNIQUE
c. SQL DISTINCTIVE
d. SQL is a real thing.
10. Which of the following SQL comparison operators queries is correct?
a. SELECT name, course name FROM student WHERE age is more than 50 and less than 80.
b. SELECT name, course name FROM student WHERE the age is greater than 50 and less than 80;
c. SELECT name, course name FROM student WHERE age >50 and >80;
d. None of these are correct.
11. If you define a column (char data type) with a length of 15 characters, 15 characters will be stored. If you enter fewer than the specified amount of characters, the remaining length will be............
a. slot to the right is filled
b. left-hand space filled
d. None of the above
12. A table is in 3NF if it is in 2NF and has no.....................
a. functional dependencies
b. transitive dependencies
c. a minor functional reliance
d. multivalued dependencies
13. Which of the following modes permits on-demand data collecting and uploading?
a. non-cacheable mode
b. Mode cached
c. Mode of operation mixed
d. Each and every one of the aforementioned
14. The major responsibility of is to maintain the set of indices for each relation.
a. SQL DML
b. SQL DDL
c. Check out the definition
d. Integrity limitations
15. Which of the following results from the SQL query below is correct?
a. Obtain the unique course ids (CID) for each student who receives a C in the course.
b. Obtain the course ids (CID) for each course in which a student receives a C.
d. none of the preceding
16. With which of the following can you add a row to a database using SQL?
a. Attention Deficit Disorder
17. Correct syntax The query syntax for removing a column from a table is as follows:
a. DELETE COLUMN column name;
b. DROP COLUMN column name;
c. ALTER TABLE table name DROP COLUMN column name;
d. None of the options are correct.
18. A database language that is used to define the entire database structure and schema is known as:
d. All of the Above
19. Which of the following SQL types is correct?
b. NUMERIC INFORMATION
d. All of the aforementioned.
20. Temporary tables can only include the names of...... characters.
21. A................ index is one that meets all requested columns in a query without requiring a further lookup into the clustered index.
22. Which of the following tools is only used for SQL Server data auditing?
a. ApexSQL is an abbreviation for Apex SQL.
b. SQL Ninja
c. SQL Audit
23. Except for the aggregate function, all aggregate functions disregard null values in their input collections.
24. Which of the following is the correct order of occurrence in a typical SQL statement?
a. select, group by, where, having
b. select, where, having, group by select, where, having, group by
c. choose, have, where, group by
d. choose, where, group by, and having
25. Which normal form is appropriate for relational database design?
a. 1 NF
b. 2 NF
c. 3 NF
d. 4 NF
26. To specify which columns should be displayed in a SQL SELECT statement:
a. Use USING to name the source table(s) and list the columns to be displayed following SELECT.
b. use FROM to name the source table(s) and list the columns to be displayed after SELECT.
c. use SELECT to name the source table(s) and list the columns to be displayed after USING.
d. After WHERE, use USING to specify the source table(s) and list the columns to be presented.
27. SQL query to delete all rows from a table without removing the table itself (structure, attributes, and indexes)
a. DROP TABLE name of the table;
b. SELECT table name FROM TABLE;
c. DROP FROM table name;
28. The virtual table that is produced by data from a SQL 'Select' query is known as .
a. Point of View
29. Which of the following SQL procedures is NOT a data definition language command?
b. CHANGE THE NAME
30. The SQL used by front-end application programmes to request data from the DBMS is known as .--------
d. SDL is an abbreviation for SDL.
Please read it carefully and eligible candidate can apply for this post before this Opening will get closed. Current Government and Private vacancies are updated regularly with details. To get more Latest JobUpdate like our Facebook Fan Page. Hope the information is helpful for all job seekers. Keep visiting Freshers Job for Latest Freshers Jobs, off campus drives,walk-in interviews in India.