Genesys Off Campus 2023 Drive for Freshers
Candidates should be aware that the Genesys Off Campus 2023 Drive is open to B.E/ B. Tech, B.Com B.Sc, M.Tech/ M.E, M.Com, M.Sc, and other graduates. Interested candidates should register for Genesys Off Campus via the link provided below. You can also read about the drive in the sections below, which include information about the drive, careers, mark criteria, backlog criterion, eligibility requirements, salary data, registration process, and selection process.
Genesys Off Campus 2023 Drive Complete Overview
|Year Of Passing (YOP)
|Graduates/ Post Graduates, BE, B.Tech, MBA, MCA, ME, M.Tech
For both freshers and experienced individuals, a job is a critical and crucial thing in today's world. As a result, candidates should test their abilities at the Genesys Off Campus 2023 Drive for Freshers in order to be considered for a position in a reputable company. At the Genesys Off Campus Recruitment Drive for Freshers in 2023, Genesys hired graduates and postgraduates. As a result, students applying for the Genesys Off Campus 2023 Freshers Drive should have strong coding and math skills. We hope you found the information we gave helpfully.
Genesys Off Campus 2023 Eligibility Criteria In Details
- A bachelor's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field with significant programming experience is preferred. Should have 0–2 years of software development experience.
- A strong testing ability is required.
- For automating Test Cases, you need to be capable of coding and scripting.
- Hands-on Python, NodeJS, Java, or C programming knowledge is required.
- Communication abilities that are outstanding
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with team members.
- There are no exceptions. The student's profile is lowered if there are backlogs. As a result, we recommend that you complete your backlogs while still in school.
Genesys Off Campus Required Skills 2023 Drive
- Self-motivated to develop in-depth technical domain knowledge so that new product needs and technical designs can be reviewed efficiently.
- Best practices are adopted and promoted among the immediate and larger teams.
- Testing of the product's many components on a feature-by-feature and system-by-system basis.
- Perform root cause analysis (RCA) for customer-reported faults and devise strategies to prevent such defects from escaping into future versions.
- In order to arrange tests, review functional specifications and other input materials.
- Documentation review
- For new product features, create test strategies, environments, and scenarios.
- Improve test efficiency by taking an automated-first approach.
- Estimate the amount of time it will take to run the tests.
- Debugging and judicious reporting of deviations from expected findings detected during testing.
- Interact with other teams such as engineering, technical publications, and tech support, as well as provide feedback on system behavior during testing.
Genesys Off Campus 2023 Selection Process
- Online Aptitude Written Test
- Technical Interview
- HR Interview
Genesys Off Campus 2023 Important Documents
- Recently Updated Resume.
- Passport size photographs.
- Academic Certificates.
- Id Proof(Adhaar card/ Ration card/ PAN Card).
Genesys Off Campus 2023 Registration Process
- Visit the official website of Genesys @ www.genesys.com
- Click on ”careers “.
- Choose your preferred job.
- Fill in your Name, Email Id, Job location, Job type, etc.
- Upload your resume and submit it.