Assam Employment News 2022
|Company Name||Location||Qualification||Post Name(s)||Last Date||Apply Link|
|Amazon||Across India||BE BTECH MCA||Trainee Engineer||01-Mar-22||Click here|
In Assamese, Assam Career News for 2021
According to recent reports, today's job market is extremely competitive. Many professional and unskilled job seekers are looking for career opportunities in a variety of industries. However, only a small percentage of applicants are hired by their ideal firm. The rest of them are still looking for work on different websites. Furthermore, the majority of web portals defraud job seekers by posting false job postings on their sites. To assist candidates with this issue, we have compiled a list of all the current Assam Employment News for the year 2021 on this page. Organizations like Assam Petros-Chemicals Limited, Assam State Disaster Management Authority, IIT Guwahati, Assam PSC, NRHM Assam, District & Sessions Judge Dibrugarh, Guwahati High Court, CSIR-NEIST, UIDAI Regional Office Guwahati, NIT Sil char, and others release notifications once a year.
Jobs News from Assam's Government in 2021
Officials from numerous organizations use this method to recruit candidates for various open posts. Assistant Boiler Attendant, Assistant Staff Nurse, Driver, Dy. Registrar & Controller of Examination, Office Assistant, M&HO, Record Keeper, Medical Officer, Fishery Development Officer, Veterinary Officer, Judicial Assistant, Lower Division Clerk, Electrician, and a variety of other positions are available. Aspirants may find a large number of job openings in both the Assam State Government and the Central Government on this page. This page can serve as a one-stop shop for job seekers looking for Assam Employment News Alerts for 2021.Candidates should first register with the Assam Employment Exchange Portal, according to our recommendations. Then you can look for job openings in different companies.
Assam GOVT Employment News 2022
In Assam, the Labour and Employment Department oversees the Employment Exchange platform. The government of Assam has launched a platform that allows young people to apply for jobs. This opportunity is available to both freshers and experienced applicants who can apply online or offline. The Assam Employment Exchange Portal is currently only available in offline mode. As a result, we are presenting the whole registration process in a detailed manner for the candidate's benefit. Candidates should first register with the Assam Employment Exchange Portal, according to our recommendations. Then you can look for job openings in different companies.
Assam Employment News For GOVT Jobs 2022
In Assam, the Labour and Employment Department oversees the Employment Exchange platform. The government of Assam has launched a platform that allows young people to apply for jobs. This opportunity is available to both freshers and experienced applicants who can apply online or offline. The Assam Employment Exchange Portal is currently only available in offline mode. As a result, we are presenting the whole registration process in a detailed manner for the candidate's benefit. As a result, job seekers who have registered with the Assam Employment Exchange can search for jobs throughout the state. Candidates from Assam who have not yet registered with the portal for a better future can do so now and receive the Assam Employment News 2021.
The Assam Skill Development Mission, according to reports, was launched by the state government. Unemployed youngsters can train for a variety of courses for two to three months through this development program. The government of Assam will provide employment prospects for 80% of the candidates who complete this training program. Officials will provide food, accommodation, and other necessities during training. Furthermore, the aspirant must be an Indian citizen and a resident of Assam when enrolling with the Assam Employment Registration Portal. The age of the candidate must be at least 14 years old. As a result, both employed and unemployed kids can sign up for the portal in order to advance in their careers. Registration for the Assam Employment Exchange Portal | Online Mode
Only a few candidates are aware of the registration process. However, many candidates are unaware of how and where to register. For those candidates, we've laid out the entire registration process in great detail.
Visit the Assam Employment Exchange Portal's official website, online.assam.gov.in.
- New applicants must first register.
- Select the “New Registration” tab from the drop-down menu.
- On the screen, a page displays.
- Fill out the form with your basic information and submit it.
- On the screen, a Registration Number appears.
- Log in with your details and fill out the form correctly.
- Candidates must double-check all details before submitting their applications.
- Also, make sure you have all of the necessary documentation.
- After you've completed the registration process, look through the job notifications.
- Registering | Offline Format | Assam Employment Exchange Portal
- Candidates must first go to the nearest job exchange.
- Obtain the registration form from the registration officer after submitting the required documents.
- Follow the directions on the Registration Form.
- Residency evidence, birth certificate, educational qualification certificate, experience certificate (if employed), caste certificate, and three recent passport-size pictures are all essential documents.
- The officer will then get your completed application form.
- The officer will give you a registration card.
- Finally, the registration process is finished, and you can acquire Assam employment for a few days.