ESIC Recruitment Notification

ESIC Recruitment Notification

This article contains a comprehensive list of ESIC job openings. We have provided information about ESIC Openings for all of the regions in this post. Examine each one. And fill out an application for the ESIC vacancy that interests you. On this page, you can find both expired and active Employees State Insurance Corporation jobs. As a result, we encourage candidates to apply for the current ESIC Recruitment. Also included in the article are the relevant criteria as well as all other pertinent information.

Company NameLocationQualificationPost Name(s)Last DateApply Link
ESICKarnataka, KeralaPG DegreeSpecialist Grade-II7th March 2022Click here
ESICDelhi, IndiaCheck The NoticeSenior Resident, Junior/ Contractual Specialist11th February 2022Click here
ESICUttar Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan, MaharashtraPost GraduateJunior Specialty and Senior Specialty7th February 2022Click here

Regarding ESIC

The Workers' Social Security and Health Insurance Scheme (ESIC) is a self-financing Social Security and Health Insurance Scheme for Laborers. Employees State Insurance Corporation is the full title of ESIC. This was formed on February 24, 1952. ESIC is an ego entity. It also is connected with the Department of Manpower and Employment. ESIC, on either hand, is a government-owned corporation. The Insurance Industry comprises ESIC. The headquarters of an ESIC is in New Delhi. Employees earning Rs.21,000 or less per month in pay or salary now get ESI, with the employer paying 4.75 percent and the employee contributing 1.75 percent for a total of 6.5 percent. Employees and their families are protected by ESIC's medical and cash benefits.

 What are the Openings at

We are providing all the information about ESIC Recruitment through this article. Those that are interested are encouraged to read them all. And, if they are eligible and have fulfilled all of the qualifications, they may apply for the ESIC Online at the official website Naukri. The ESIC Jobs featured on this page, on either hand, encompass all of the ESIC Vacancies accessible throughout the country. Job options with Employees State Insurance Corporation are accessible in every state. As a consequence, candidates can easily locate the state's Current Openings.

Free Job Alert from Employees State Insurance Corporation

Take full advantage of this great chance to learn about the most recent ESIC openings. Then, whether you're interested and have met all of the qualifications, apply for the ESIC Jobs as quickly as possible, before they expire. Many job seekers are looking for a Free Job Alert, and this article can assist them in finding one.

In furthermore, the concerned ESIC Job Notification contains a complete set of instructions on how to apply for the ESIC Recruitment. Make absolutely sure they're in good shape. Also, keep a close eye on our website Graduates Now for more information on job opportunities in both the state and federal governments.

Please read it carefully and eligible candidate can apply for this post before this Opening will get closed. Current Government and Private vacancies are updated regularly with details. To get more Latest JobUpdate like our Facebook Fan Page. Hope the information is helpful for all job seekers. Keep visiting Freshers Job for Latest Freshers Jobs, off campus drives,walk-in interviews in India.