UPSC Recruitment 2021 – 155 Posts, Application Form, Salary - Apply Now - www.upsc.gov.in: Candidates, we are writing to inform you that the UPSC Jobs Notification 2021 has been released. The Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has issued a recruitment notice to fill 155 UPSC vacancies, including Deputy Director, Assistant Keeper, Fisheries Research Investigation Officer, and Principal Officer positions. Candidates should apply for UPSC Job Positions as soon as possible, before the deadline of September 2nd, 2021.
The UPSC Job Vacancies are open to those with a Masters/ Diploma/ MSc degree as a qualification. In addition, this post will provide you with information on UPSC Jobs 2021 Educational Qualifications, Salary,
Application Fee, and Selection Process. We trust that you may find this information helpful in your application for UPSC Jobs 2021. Join our mailing list to receive regular updates from our portal.
UPSC Recruitment 2021 – 155 Posts, Application Form, Salary - Apply Now
|Organization Name||Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)|
|No. of Posts||155 Posts|
|Post Name||Deputy Director, Assistant Keeper, Fisheries Research Investigation Officer, and Principal Officer|
|Application Starting Date||Started|
|Application Ending Date||2nd September 2021|
|Job Location||Across India|
UPSC Vacancies For 2021
UPSC Educational Qualifications – 155 PostsAssistant Keeper
- Master’s Degree in Anthropology from a recognized university or Institute.
- Diploma in Museology from a recognized university or Institute
- Masters Degree in Zoology with specialization in Fisheries or M.F.Sc
- M.Sc in Marine Biology or M.Sc in Industrial Fisheries or M.Sc in Aquaculture
- M.Sc in Fisheries Science from recognized University of Institute
- Certificate of competency of Marine Engineer Officer Class-I
- Certificate of competency of extra first-class Engineer
- Post Graduate Diploma in Maritime Operation and Management or M.Sc degree in Maritime Affairs
UPSC – 155 Posts ExperienceTo learn more about UPSC Jobs Experience, refer to the official notification.
UPSC – 155 Posts Age Limit
UPSC Salary – 155 Posts
Application Fee – 155 Posts - 2021
UPSC Selection Process 2021 – 155 PostsApplicants must first complete an interview or a recruitment test, which is followed by an interview.
Steps to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2021
UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Important DatesApplication Starting Date: Started
Application Ending Date: 2nd September 2021
UPSC Recruitment 2021 – Important Links
To Download The Notification Of Assistant Keeper, Fisheries Research Investigation Officer, and Principal Officer Posts : Click Here
To Apply Online: Click Here