IGIMS Junior Resident, Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 – 124 Posts, Application Form, Salary - Apply Now - igims.org: The Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences has issued a notification for Junior Resident and Senior Resident/Tutor positions within the three-year senior residency programme. Candidates who meet the eligibility requirements are invited to attend a walk-in interview on September 1, 2, and 3 at the location listed below. Candidates can look for information on IGIMS jobs, educational qualifications, age, and salary on this page. Candidates can also obtain the IGIMS Notification PDF by clicking on the links provided at the bottom of this page. Candidates are encouraged to read the full page so that they can learn everything there is to know about the IGIMS Junior Resident and Senior Resident positions.
IGIMS Junior Resident, Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 – 124 Posts, Application Form, Salary - Apply Now
|Organization Name||Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences|
|No. of Posts||124 Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Resident and Senior Resident|
|Walk-in Date||1st September 2021, 2nd September 2021, and 3rd September 2021|
IGIMS Junior Resident, Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 Vacancy
IGIMS Junior Resident, Senior Resident Educational Qualifications - 124 PostsJunior Resident
- The candidates should have passed MBBS (Including completion of Internship) or equivalent degree, recognized by MCI.
- Only those candidates, who have passed MBBS (Including Internship) not earlier than 02 (Two) years before the start date of Junior Residency, i. e, 01-08-2021 will be considered. It implies that those who have completed MBBS or equivalent course (Including completion of Internship) between 01-08-2019 to 31-07-2021 only be considered.
- A Medical qualification as included in schedules I & II of MCI Act.
- M.C.I./ DCI-(For Dentistry) recognized P.G. qualification of MD/ MSIMDS-(For Dentistry) in specialization concerned or allied Surgical/ Medical specialty.
- A postgraduate Medical Degree viz. MD in Emergency Medicine, from a recognized University/ Institute, For the post of Medical Emergency in case of non-availability of the candidate with Emergency Medicine qualification, candidates with M.D. Medicine will be considered for these posts, and interviews/ examinations will be held separately for this post. For which separate application is required to be submitted with a separate fee.
- The candidate must be registered with the Central/ State Medical Council
IGIMS Junior Resident, Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 –Age Limit45 (Fourty-five) years as of September 1, 2021 (Relaxation as per State Govt. Rule, i.e., 05 years for SC/ ST, 03 years for EBC/ BC, and 03 years for all female candidates).
IGIMS Junior Resident, Senior Resident Salary Details 2021
IGIMS Junior Resident, Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 – Application FeeThe application fee is Rs. 1000/- (Rupees One Thousand) for SC/ ST/ EBC candidates and Rs. 250/- (Rupees Two Hundred and Fifty) for all other candidates (Non-Refundable) payable to The Director. In the form of a Demand Draft, IGIMS in Patna.
IGIMS Junior Resident, Senior Resident Selection Processs 2021Candidates must participate in a walk-in interview.
Steps To Apply For IGIMS Junior Resident, Senior Resident Recruitment 2021
IGIMS Junior Resident, Senior Resident Recruitment 2021 – Important DateWalk-in Date : 1st September 2021, 2nd September 2021, and 3rd September 2021
Venue to attend the walkin interview : Office chamber of the Director, IGIMS, Patna-14