Amazon Hiring In Bangalore2017 For Program Manager
|Title Of Job||Program Manager (Job ID: 569438)|
|Qualification||Bachelors,Graduate Degree, BE/BTECH,MBA|
|Salary||As per Market Standers|
Qualification For Amazon Program Manager
Seasoned program manager with 5+ years of experience managing complex projects with aggressive schedules, across ambiguous landscapes and scarce resources· Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is a plus
· A passion for technology, eCommerce, the Internet, digital content, and the mobile/voice market segment
· Effectively manage cross functional projects, dependencies and bottlenecks, provide escalations management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, balance the business need versus technical constraints and minimize business benefit while building great customer experience
· A first hand working knowledge of current content technologies - apps, HTML5/webapps and voice-based content/skills
· Street smarts; willingness to roll up the sleeves and do whatever is necessary to meet team goals
· Excellent written and oral communication skills.
· Meticulous attention to detail; the ability to juggle many tasks in parallel without lowering your quality bar
· Experience with Excel, Word, Sharepoint and data analysis
Quantitative analytical abilities and proven problem solving skills.
· Experience in launching products internationally while working with remote teams.
· Track record of being detail oriented with a demonstrated ability to self–motivate and follow through on projects.
· An ability to identify, communicate, and champion process improvement opportunities that will benefit the entire content operations team