NIPER Recruitment 2017: Freshers Candidate as Junior Research Fellow Position. Jobs For Freshers in NIPER as Junior Research Fellow, JRF Position . Latest NIPER Recruitment Careers/
Openings/ Vacancies, Interview dates are updated regularly. Eligible Candidates can Follow NIPER Recruitment Details. To get more Freshers Government Job, Bank Opening ,Placement Paper and Graduate Vacancies Visit www.freshers-job.com.
NIPER Recruitment 2017 2018 for Junior Research Fellow PostsNational Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research, Mohali is an Indian public Pharmacy research university, and a part of the seven schools, under India's Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers. The institute offers Masters and Doctoral degrees in pharmaceutical sciences. Job seekers who are waiting for NIPER Vacancy 2017 2018 have a good news that NIPER recruitment boards giving a nice opportunity for freshers as Junior Research Fellow Posts. Aspirants thous profile is matched with this vacancy can apply online this application from through official link which is given bellow. Candidates who have completed M.Sc. / M.S / M.Tech Graduate, Engineering Degree from any recognized boards are Eligible to this NIPER opening 2017 2018. Current & Latest NIPER jobs opening for Junior Research Fellow Posts.
NIPER Recruitment 2017||Junior Research Fellow||Current Vacancies
|Title Of Job||Junior Research Fellow|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced Candidate|
|Salary||As Per Government Scale|
Latest NIPER Employment News DetailsNIPER Opening 2017 for further information regarding age details, relaxation, educational criteria, pay scale, salary scale, Syllabus, Exam Pattern preparation materials and so on, candidates need to visit the official website www.niper.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria For NIPER Vacancy Posts
Qualification and Experience requiredM.Sc./M.S/M.Tech in Bioengineering/Biotechnology / Biomedical Engineering/ Biochemistry/ Pharmacy/ chemistry Work experience in polymer fabrication, polymer-protein or polymercarbohydratebioconjugation, cell culture techniques,
immunohistochemistry, flow cytometry, molecular biology and in vivorat-tail model is preferred. NET/GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be given preference.
Job Profile NIPER Opening 2017 2018In this project, primary focus is to
a) Fabricatebiofunctional hydrogel
b) Isolate specific annulus fibrosusstem cells
c) Developing in vitro hydrogel niche for annulus fibrosusstem cell growth and function
In this project, selected candidate will be working on:
1) In-vitro and in-vivo models of pain and neuroscience in
2) Small animal surgeries (nerve injury and brain cannulation)
3) Molecular biology techniques including western blotting,
immunohistiochemistry, RTPCR, cell culture etc.
4) Data entry and analysis using appropriate softwares such as
excel, sigma stat etc
5) Writing manuscripts and presenting data in conferences
The selected candidate will be working on project objectives not limited to:
1. Formulation development and characterization of
DNA/microRNA/oligonucleotide loaded polymeric nanoparticles
2. Polymer bioconjugation
3. Evaluation of cellular binding, endosomal escape tendency
4. Stability, Cytotoxicity assay and transfection studies
5. Establishment of xenograft tumor mouse model
6. Evaluation of gene silencing and anticancer activity
7. Evaluation of organ toxicity
Fellowship Rs.25,000+20% HRA per month
How to Apply NIPER Recruitment 2017 2018 Application Instructions:• Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the
interview for verification.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
• Application should be strictly according to the attached format.
• Last date for receiving of application is 15th June,2017
Interested candidates should apply online on or before 15thJune, 2017.The shortlisted
candidates will be intimated by email. Tentative date of interview: 27thJune 2017.