Skilled Grade Industrial Employees. Latest Indian Army Recruitment Careers/ Openings/ Vacancies, Interview dates are updated regularly.Eligible Candidates can Follow Indian Army Recruitment Details. To get more Freshers Government Job, Bank Opening ,Placement Paper and Graduate Vacancies Visit www.freshers-job.com.
The Indian Army is the land-based branch and the largest component of the Indian Armed Forces. Indian Army Govt hire both freshers and experienced candidates in every year. All job seekers who are interested to get a job in Central Government apply This Indian Army Job online. The Candidates from 2017,2016,2015 Batch who have completed 10Th, 10+2, Matriculation or equivalent Sanitary Inspector Course certificate Degree from any recognized Institute are Eligible to this Recruitment 2017-18.Latest Indian Army jobs opening for Health Inspector and Tradesman Mate position.For a bright future and best salary in Central Government jobs apply this opening via www.freshers-job.com.More details about Indian Army Recruitment 2017 is given below. This is an excellent opportunity for those who are very much interested to join a career with Government Job with good working environment and best salary compensation.
Indian Army Recruitment 2017 ||Health Inspector and Tradesman Mate|| 05 Vacancies
|Title Of Job||Health Inspector & Tradesman Mate|
|Qualification||Matriculation or equivalent Sanitary Inspector Course certificate|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced Candidate|
|Salary||As Per Government Scale|
Indian Army Job Vacancy DetailsRecruitment of Indian Army Vacancy 2017.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below. Indian Army recruiting Freshers forHealth Inspector and Tradesman Mate post during 2017-18.Online Application, Recruitment Notification will be informed through official website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Eligibility Criteria For Indian Army Vacancy Posts
Central Government Civilian Employees must furnish “No Objection Certificate” from their employer/competent office at the time of the skill test else their candidature will be cancelled.
11. Place of Practical Test/Trade Test/Written examination: Station Health Organisation Ahmedabad, Cantonment, Shahibaug, Ahmedabad-380004
12. Application should be forwarded to Officer Commanding, STATION HEALTH ORGANISATION Ahmedabad, Cantonment, Shahibaug, Ahmedabad – 380004.
13. Only short listed candidates will be called for the written examination followed by skill/trade test.
14. It is made clear that merely fulfilling the basic essential qualification/requirements does not automatically entitle a person for selection/appointment for the post. The selection will be made strictly on merit basis. The decision of appointing authority regarding selection/rejection will be final. It is also made clear that the number of post/vacancies is tentative and recruitment process can be cancelled/suspended/terminated by Appointing Authority at any stage due to administrative reasons.
Candidates will fwd application properly sealed, in an envelope to the address mentioned against the post applied for, through Ordinary/Registered Post/Speed Post. Application in person by hand or courier services will not be accepted. Candidates are requested to superscribe the words “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF THE HEALTH INSPECTOR / TRADESMAN MATE” as applicable on the top of envelope while sending the application.
6. Last date for receipt of application. The last date for receipt of application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in the local news paper.
Health Inspector (01 Post)
(i) Matriculation or equivalent
(ii) Sanitary Inspector Course certificate from a recognized Institute. Desirable 01 year experience as sanitary Inspector in any Central or State Govt office or private organization of repute
Tradesman Mate (04 Post)
Male candidates passed in Matriculation or equivalent from recognized board Desirable Having knowledge of mixing chemical used for spraying disinfectant.
Starting Date to Apply : - 30th May, 2017
Last Date Online Submission: - Before 21 Days from the Date of Publication.