SBI Bank Recruitment 2017 Specialists Officer Posts. SBI Bank releases Recruitment notice for openings of Specialists Officer positions. SBI Bank Hiring in 2017 Interview for Specialists Officer Posts. Latest SBI Bank Recruitment Careers/ Openings/ Vacancies, Interview dates are updated regularly.Eligible Candidates can Follow SBI Bank Recruitment Details.Looking For Kolkata Jobs,Hydrabad Jobs,IT Jobs,Bangalore Jobs,Pune Jobs,Chennai jobs,Delhi Jobs,Gurgaon Jobs,Noida Jobs in India. Get Instant Freshers JobUpdate
SBI Bank Recruitment 2017 Detailswww.freshers-job.com
|Title Of Job||Specialists Officers - 5 Posts|
|Qualification||Graduate Degree,Bachelor BE/Btech/Bsc/PG/MBA|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced Candidate|
|Salary||As per Government Scale|
Indian Army Guard Job Vacancy Details:-Recruitment of SBI Bank Vacancy 2017.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below. SBI Bank recruiting Specialists Officer, Territorial Army Officers post during 2017-18. Application Form,Official Notification will be downloaded through official website www.sbi.co.in
1. Senior Vice President (Brand/ Media/ Research)
2. Vice President (Marketing Communications)
3. Vice President (Digital Marketing)
4. Vice President (Media Strategy & Operations)
5. Senior Manager (Digital Marketing)
Educational Qualification – Post Graduate/ MBA from a recognized University/ Institution.
Experience & Key Skills –
1. Minimum 10 years experience in varied roles including marketing communication. Work
experience in a large Public Sector Bank, preferably with awareness of SBI work culture and
2. Core experience in devising and implementing product marketing communications of retail
banking products across mass media.
3. Good understanding of consumer insights from across various demographic segments and
cultural nuances of different states of India especially with respect to retail banking products.
4. Proficiency in crafting compelling/ insightful briefs, that would inspire the advertising agency to
develop effective and outstanding creative solutions/ campaigns.
Key Responsibility Area –
1. Design and implement insightful marketing strategy and advertising for Bank’s products and services.
2. Meet target scores on parameters of brand tracking study e.g. brand recall, consideration and
other related metrics.
3. Vice President (Digital Marketing)
Age – Not more than 40 years as on 31.03.2017.
b. Educational Qualification – Engineer/ Post Graduate/ MBA from a recognized University/
. How to Apply:
. GUIDELINES FOR FILLING ONLINE APPLICATION:
i) Candidates will be required to register themselves online through SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and pay the application fee using Internet Banking/ Debit Card/ Credit Card etc.
ii) Candidates should first scan their latest photograph and signature. Online application will not be registered unless candidate uploads his/her photo and signature as specified on the online registration page (under ‘How to Apply”).
iii) Candidates should visit SBI website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the Online Application Form through the available link.
iv) Candidates should fill the application carefully. Once the application is filled-in completely, candidate should submit the same. In the event of candidate not being able to fill the application in one go, he can save the information already entered.When the information/ application is saved, a provisional registration number and password is generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidate should note down the registration number and password. They can re-open the saved application using registration number and password and edit the particulars, if needed. This facility of editing the saved information will be available for three times only. Once the application is filled completely, candidate should submit the same and proceed for online payment of fee.