Mumbai Police Recruitment 2017 Freshers Candidate as Law Officer Position. Follow Below Recruitment Details. Jobs For Freshers in Mumbai Police as Law Officer. Latest Mumbai Police
Recruitment Careers/ Openings/ Vacancies, Interview dates are updated regularly.Eligible Candidates can Follow Mumbai Police Recruitment Details. To get more Freshers Government Job, Bank Opening ,Placement Paper and Graduate Vacancies Visit www.freshers-job.com.
The Mumbai Police is the police department of the city of Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is a part of Maharashtra Police and has the primary responsibilities of law enforcement and investigation within the limits of Mumbai. Mumbai Police hire both freshers and experienced candidates in every year. All job seekers who are interested to get a job in Central Government apply This Mumbai Police Job online. The Candidates from 2017,2016,2015 Batch who have completed Graduate Degree in law from any recognized Institute are Eligible to this Recruitment 2017-18.Latest Mumbai Police jobs opening for Law Officer position.For a bright future and best salary in Central Government jobs apply this opening via www.freshers-job.com.More details about Mumbai Police Recruitment 2017 is given bellow. This is an excellent opportunity for those who are very much interested to join a career with Government Job with good working environment and best salary compensation.
Mumbai Police Recruitment 2017|| Law Officer ||49 Vacancies
|Title Of Job||Law Officer 49 Vacancies|
|Qualification||Graduate, Bachelor Degree in Law|
|Experience||Freshers and Experienced Candidate|
|Salary||As Per Government Scale|
Mumbai Police Job Vacancy Details
Recruitment of Mumbai Police Vacancy 2017.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below. Mumbai Police recruiting Freshers for Law Officer post during 2017-18.Online Application, Recruitment Notification will be informed through official website www.mahapolice.gov.in
Eligibility Criteria For Mumbai Police Vacancy Posts
2) Experience:- For the post of Law Officer, a minimum of 5 years experience in the profession as Lawyer.
3) The candidate should also have thorough knowledge in subject of law, regarding crime, services, administration and all types law and Departmental Enquiry proceedings, that he can handle law subject efficiently.
4) The candidate should have sufficient knowledge of Marathi , Hindi and English language.
5) Age Limit: -
For the Post of Law Officer, the candidate should not be more than 60 years of age as on 30.04.2017.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
Duties and responsibilities for the of post of Law Officer are mentioned below:-
1) To give advice in all types of legal/court matter received by the office and also to handle court matters.
2) To give advices in all types of matters related to services/administration/departmental enquiry and equivalent law pertaining matters and also to handle such matters.
3) To solve and dispose off all types of pending matter related to court by approaching Govt. Pleader frequently and where the Govt. is respondent, to give guidance to the officer for preparing an affidavit.
4) To prepare draft for an affidavit and after getting it approved from the concerned Officer to submit it in the Court in stipulated time.
5) Where the court has issued a verdict against the Govt. in such cases to study the verdict of the court and to take necessary action by submitting an appeal in the court.
6) If the decision has been taken for filing an appeal, to prepare the draft for the appeal and after getting approval submit it in the Court and try to get it disposed off by approaching Govt. Pleader frequently.
7) The entrusted law matter should be disposed of within a stipulated time.
8) To help the police stations in filling of F.I.R..
Terms and conditions:
1) The appointment of Law officer will be subject to the final decision of Special leave to Appeal (civil) 19008-19009/2012 pending in the Honourable Supreme
Court of India.
2) Those who are appointed in this post shall be on contract basis only. They won't be treated as Govt. Officer /Employee.
3) As per letter from DGP, Mumbai No. DGP/02/A/3228/LO/2013-2013, Date : 15.02.2016, Candidate should appear written examination before interview.
4) Appointment of candidate shall be made on interview basis. Date of Interview shall be intimated to candidates later.
5) Since the appointment is on contract basis, it will be valid for 11 months only. If it is necessary, the contract shall be extended for another eleven months. (At the most three terms for the period of eleven months only). If the appointing authority feels that candidate has to be appointed again after the completion of three terms, he has to complete all formalities required for appointment as done earlier.
6) During the period of the contract for eleven months, the candidate will not take any private work/profession without written permission of the authority. If the candidate is denied such permission by the authority and then the candidate kept on with his private work/ profession and
such private work/profession causing obstruction or making financial losses to the Govt. then such candidates appointment will be cancelled and he will also be liable for legal actions.
7) Candidate shall not be paid any Travelling Allowances for the interview.
8) Appointed candidate is bound to sign an Agreement issued by this office.
9) The candidates appointed on contract basis will not be paid any other expenses apart from collective emolument and the amount granted to telephone and Travelling Allowances.
10) The candidate should fulfill educational qualification, age limit and experience as mentioned above as on 30.04.2017. Applications received without signature or attested copies of documents will not be entetained. Two self aaddressed envelopes should be attached.
11) There is possibility of increase in the number of posts.
12) It is compulsory for the incumbment to give minimum 30 hrs. every
week for legal advice in matters pertaining to this office.
13) The candidate should affix and enclose two colour photos of 2.5 c.m.X 2.5 c.m. size with the application.
14) Incomplete application will not be considered. Last Date this office on or before 20.06.2017