Honeywell Recruitment 2017 Technology Specialist in Bangalore. Follow Below Recruitment Details. Jobs for Freshers in Honeywell Company for Technology Specialist positions. Eligible Candidates can Follow Below Recruitment Details. Latest Honeywell Careers, Placement, Openings, Off Campus Vacancies, Interview dates are updated regularly. To get more Freshers Jobs Opening , Placement Paper and Graduate Vacancies Visit www.freshers-job.com
Honeywell Recruitment 2017 Technology Specialist At www.honeywell.comHoneywell Company Organised a interview for recruiting some Diana-mic candidates. Honeywell now Hiring for Technology Specialist Posts. All job seekers who are interested to get a job in Honeywell apply This Job online. The Candidates from 2017,2016,2015 Batch who have completed B.E/B.Tech and Graduate from any recognized Institute are Eligible to this Recruitment 2017.Latest Honeywell jobs opening for permanent Vacancy for Software Engineer position.More details about Honeywell Recruitment is given bellow. Looking For Kolkata Jobs,Hydrabad Jobs,IT Jobs, Bangalore Jobs,Pune Jobs,Chennai jobs,Delhi Jobs,Mumbai Jobs,Gurgaon Jobs,Noida Jobs in India. Get Instant Freshers JobUpdate.
Honeywell Recruitment 2017 | Technology Specialist | Any Graduate
|Title Of Job||Technology Specialist Requisition ID: 00331848|
|Qualification||Bachelors,Graduate Degree, BE/Btech|
|Experience||Fresher and and Experience Candidate|
|Salary||As Per Market Standers|
Honeywell Job Vacancy Details
Recruitment of Honeywell Vacancy 2017.The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given in below. Honeywell recruiting Freshers for Technology Specialist Position during 2017-18.Online Application, Recruitment Notification will be informed through official website www.honeywell.com
• Expert knowledge of either AWS or Azure platform features and capabilities
• Either AWS solution architect Associate level certification or Microsoft Certified Solutions Developer is an added advantage
• Knowledge and experience of AWS/Azure pricing and commercial models and how to optimise for a given engagement or use case is added advantage
• Experience in MVC4 with C# developing in Visual Studio environment
• Experience in using and created Web Service API’s
• Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices
• Experience in designing the system handling Cyber Security accepts.
• Must have worked on product development life cycle using agile principles.
• Must have prior product development experience & must have a product ownership mindset
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
• Should be a good team player and able to communicate effectively with project teams and stakeholders
• Knowledge of SVN, git Configuration Management System is required.
Candidates Flexible to work in rotational Shifts
Should have good communication skills in English
Freshers,Experience,Full Time course must be applicable.
Academic Result should be good.
Education Level: Bachelor's Degree
Shift: Day Job