IOCL Recruitment Junior Engineering Assistant Detailswww.freshers-job.com
Title Of Job :- Junior Engineering Assistant
Eligibility :- BSC / B.E / B.TECH / DIPLOMA / BCA / ITI and Bachelor Degree,Graduate Degree
Experience :- Freshers and Experience candidate
Location :- Asam, In India.
Organization:- Indian Oil Corporation IOCL
About Organization:- Indian Oil Corporation (IndianOil) is India's Largest Commercial Enterprise, with a net profit of 103.99 billion (US$1.5 billion) for the financial year 2015-16.
Website :- www.iocl.com
1. The selection methodology will comprise Written Test and a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test which will be
of qualifying nature.
2. A candidate will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in the written test to qualify for further
3. The minimum qualifying marks in the written test will be relaxed by 5% for candidates belonging to ST
categories considered againstreserved positions.
4. Obtaining minimum qualifying marks in the written test does not confer any right or claim by the
candidate for being shortlisted for further consideration or the final selection, as the same is related to
number of positions, ratio applied and relative performance in respective categories.
5. Short listed candidates, in the ratio of 1:2 (two candidates for one post, with due cognizance to
number of reserved posts) subject to securing minimum qualifying marks in the written test, will be
required to undergo a Skill/Proficiency/Physical Test (SPPT). The SPPT for each discipline shall be
conducted by a duly constituted committee.
How to Apply: On-Line Application Form
1. Before applying on-line, a candidate must have an active email ID and a mobile phone number which
must remain valid for at-least twelve month period for future communication (including issue of call
2. The candidate should have the relevant documents/certificates pertaining to age, qualification, caste,
experience, demand draft (if required) and scanned copy of colour photograph and signature in jpg
format (size not exceeding 50 KB) ready before applying on-line. The photo and signature in digital
form will be required to be uploaded.
3. Candidates meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria for a post, may visit the website
www.iocrefrecruit.in and apply on-line on IOCL website, which will remain open from 08.04.2017 to
29.04.2017. Only online mode of applications will be accepted.
4. After successfully applying/registering on-line applications, the candidate must take a print out of the
filled in on-line application form. The print out along with all supporting documents as mentioned in
the check list attached to the application form including demand draft (if applicable) with name,
address, post code & Roll No. written on the reverse of the DD is required to be sent by ordinary
post to Guwahati GPO, Post Box No -21, Meghdoot Bhawan, Panbazar, Guwahati –
781001, Assam. Printout of online application received after last date 08.05.2017 shall be treated as
Follow the link to Apply IOCL Junior Engineering Assistant Opening 2017:-www.freshers-job.com
For Kolkata Jobs,Hydrabad Jobs,IT Jobs,Bangalore Jobs,Pune Jobs,Chennai jobs,Delhi Jobs,Gurgaon Jobs,Noida Jobs in Fresher Recruitment 2017 Visit our related post.