Honeywell Hiring Product Design Engineer,Honeywell Careers Vacancies ,Product Design Engineer Opening in Honeywell,Honeywell Jobs for Freshers Product Design Engineer Engineer,Honeywell IT Associate Vacancy ,Honeywell Fresher Trainee, Honeywell Recruitment, Placement and Opening In Kolkata Jobs,Hydrabad Jobs,IT Jobs,Bangalore Jobs,Pune Jobs,Chennai jobs,Delhi Jobs,Gurgaon Jobs,Noida Jobs in India.
Honeywell Recruitment Product Design Engineer Detailswww.freshers-job.com
Title Of Job :- Product Design Engineer - Associate-170005387
Eligibility :- Bachelor Degree
Experience :- 1 -2 years Experience candidate Looking For Freshers Job
Location :- Bangalore, India
Company :- Honeywell
About Company :- Honeywell International Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments. The company operates three business units, known as Strategic Business Units – Honeywell Aerospace, Honeywell Automation and Control Solutions, and Honeywell Performance Materials and Technologies.Read more...
Website :- www.honeywell.com
• Conduct stakeholder interviews, user requirements gathering and analysis.
• Develop stakeholder insights, customer journey maps, personas and scenarios to focus the team’s design efforts on the needs of key users.
• Translate business and user requirements into meaningful interactive experiences.
• Develop detailed schematics, sitemaps and wireframes for highly interactive interfaces across multiple platforms (web, mobile & tablet)
• Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and detailed design rationale both visually and verbally
• Participate in immersive user research, concept testing, and usability testing. Direct ongoing usability testing and assessment.
• Collaboratively develop prototypes for demonstration of concepts to clients
• Participate in User Experience thought-leadership in the company.
• Passionate about understanding (and keeping the team and clients in formed about) current and emerging UX/UI trends.
• Familiar with HTML5, CSS design capabilities. Fluent in responsive design, mobile/tablet UI UX would be a plus point.
• B Des. Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Industrial Design, Interaction Design, Visual Communication, Human Computer Interaction, Digital Media Design or related field is desired. (NID / IIT / MIT / DSK / SYMBIOSIS) Customer / End User focused.
• Culturally sensitive with the ability to establish effective working relationships with all levels of people across divisions / cross functional teams.
• Industry “guru” to stay ahead of industry trends with ability to quickly identify niches and trends and deliver innovative solutions to the customer.
• Self-starter, performance driven with good analytical, planning and time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Willing to learn and have capacity to adopt the new working context.
• Proactive creative thinker to produce new ideas and solve problems.
Follow the link to Apply Honeywell Product Design Engineer Opening :-www.freshers-job.com
For Kolkata Jobs,Hydrabad Jobs,IT Jobs,Bangalore Jobs,Pune Jobs,Chennai jobs,Delhi Jobs,Gurgaon Jobs,Noida Jobs in Fresher Recruitment 2017 Visit our related post.