Danieli Career Opportunities and Jobs 2020 2021
Title Of Job :- Danieli Career Opportunities and Jobs
Eligibility :- Engineering (Any Graduate,Post Graduate)
Experience :- Freshers and Experienced Candidate
Company :- Danieli
Danieli Established in 1914, Danieli& C. Officine Meccaniche S.p.A. designs, manufactures and installs machines and plants for the metal industry covering the entire production cycle, from ore to a wide range of finished steel products, both on turnkey and single unit supply basis. Danieli & C. is one of the three top manufacturers of plants and machines for the steel-making industry in the world. It is world leader in minimills and in facilities for the production of long products, and second in flat products. Among the three main metal plant makers in the world, Danieli & C. can boast the largest and most modern workshops in Italy, China, Germany, Austria, Thailand, India and Russia, honoring its motto "We do not shop around for noble equipment". The Danieli Group has also a steelmaking company - Acciaierie Bertoli Safau SpA (ABS) - that produces special steels for the automotive, heavy machinery, mechanical, energy and petroleum industries. ABS is number one in Italy and third in Europe in its sector. The Danieli Group main operating companies are located in Italy, United States, The Netherlands, Germany, Sweden, United Kingdom, France, Spain, India, Thailand, China, Austria, Vietnam, Brazil, Mexico, and Japan.
Eligibility Criteria To Apply in Danieli India
• Graduate degree (Engineering,MCA)
• Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering, Computer Programming, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics degree or other equivalent degrees in technical disciplines are required and an emphasis on Software Design practices preferred
• Ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems
• Technical Knowledge should be good Steel industry preferred
• Application Centric Skills are preferred
• Fluent in English, written and verbal ,Full Time course must be applicable.
• Academic Result should be more than 50% and its above
Selection Procedure in Danieli India
Online Aptitude Test,GD