Citigroup Off Campus 2023 for Business Analytics Analyst
Job Role: Business Analytics Analyst
Qualifications: Bachelors/ University degree or equivalent experience
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Location: Bengaluru, India
Citigroup Off Campus 2023 Important Link: Apply for Job
Citigroup Off Campus 2023 Recruitment for Testing Automation
Job Role: Testing Automation
Experience: 0-2 years of relevant testing experience preferred
Qualifications: Bachelor’s/ University degree or equivalent experience
Location: Chennai, India
Citigroup Off Campus Drive 2023 Important Link: Apply for Job
Citigroup Job Openings 2023 – Job Description
|Title Of Job||Software Engineer Developer in Test|
|Experience||Freshers - 0-2 Years|
|Salary||Best in the Industry|
Citigroup Careers 2023 – Eligibility Criteria
- Bachelor's/ University degree or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of preferred experience in Quality Assurance
- Understanding of QA within the Software Development environment
- Strong logical analysis skills and problem-solving ability
- Proven ability to work within deadlines
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Experience in designing and executing test cases
Citigroup Jobs 2023 – Responsibilities
- Supports initiatives related to the User Acceptance Testing (UAT) process and product rollout into production. Collaborates with technology project managers, UAT professionals, and users to develop suitable scripts/plans for application testing strategies.
- Conducts various process monitoring, product evaluation, and audit assignments.
- Documents findings and prepares nonconformance reports.
- Ensures resolution of nonconformance items before the project moves to production.
- Demonstrates a good understanding of procedures and concepts in their technical area and basic knowledge in other areas.
- Makes evaluative judgments based on factual information and resolves problems using acquired technical experience and precedents.
- Has limited but direct impact on the team and closely related teams through the quality of tasks and services provided.
- Communicates ideas and information concisely and logically, considering the diversity of the audience.
- Performs other assigned duties and functions.
- Creates and maintains testing verification matrices.
- Gathers, maintains, and reports on quality metrics.
- Ensures traceability in project work products.