Barclays UI Developer Pune,Barclays Fresher UI Developer,UI Developer Opening in Barclays,Barclays UI Development Engineer Barclays,Barclays IT Associate,Barclays Recruitment, Placement and Opening In Kolkata Jobs,Hydrabad Jobs,IT Jobs,Bangalore Jobs,Pune Jobs,Chennai jobs,Delhi Jobs,Gurgaon Jobs,Noida Jobs in India.
KPMG Hiring UI Development Engineer Details:-
Title Of Job :- UI Developer - 90125047
Eligibility :- Bachelor Degree
Experience :- Freshers and Experience candidate
Location :- Pune, India
Company :- KPMG
About Company :- KPMG is a professional service company and one of the Big Four auditors, along with Deloitte, EY and PwC. Seated in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, KPMG employs 189,000 people and has three lines of services: audit, tax, and advisory. Read more...
Website :- www.kpmg.com
Key specific accountabilities UI developer-Tester.
Conduct DQI assessments of existing Compliance applications to identify data integrity and data quality issues.
Ensure that the impact on Compliance arising from changes in technology and/or business processes are appropriately assessed and acted upon.
Translate functional and technical requirements into IT solutions
Develop fully functional modules that meet all the specifications and have successfully passed all tests including unit, integration, regression and system tests
Estimate level of effort required to develop code that meets acceptance criteria
Tier-3 support and production release support- Respond promptly to requests from the support team in order to resolve user queries and handle technical issues that are out of scope for the support staff.
· Ability to understand business requirements and develop software solutions.
· Strong data analysis skills and ability to present the findings to the business users.
· Quick learner; strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to deal with numerous tasks simultaneously and with frequently changing priorities.
· Financial background is highly preferred.
· Demonstrable ability to communicate and build relationships with members of the business and technology communities.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Must be independent and creative in approach to problems and issues; assertive, tenacious, proactive.
You must meet the following eligibility criteria :
To apply for this role, upload a copy of your updated resume.
· experience in IT
· Strong hands on experience in C#.Net, WPF(Windows Presentation Framework), WCF(Windows Communication Framework) , SQL(MS SQL/Oracle)
· Good experience in SSRS(Sql Server Reporting Services)
· Understanding of Agile methodologies as well as SDLC life-cycles and processes.
· Experience with software release/build processes (e.g., Continuous Integration, Automated Deployment, Test Driven Development, etc.)
· Good to have experience with CI and build tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins and Maven.
· Knowledge on Big Data technologies is a huge plus.
· Working knowledge of financial services data (e.g. trade/executions, orders, positions, products, accounts) preferred.
· Ability to establish and maintain relationships, gain cooperation/trust, and influence others.
· Experienced in delivering high-quality documentation and presentations (e.g. business requirements, operational procedures, management information/intelligence).
· In-depth knowledge of the system development lifecycle (SDLC).
Follow the link to Apply Barclays UI Developemnt Engineer Opening 2017:-
For Kolkata Jobs,Hydrabad Jobs,IT Jobs,Bangalore Jobs,Pune Jobs,Chennai jobs,Delhi Jobs,Gurgaon Jobs,Noida Jobs in Fresher Recruitment 2017 Visit our related post.