Hcl Walk in Interview Technical Support Associate
Title of Job :- Voice Process Associate.
Eligibility :- Freshers (0-3 yrs) Bachelor Degree
Work Location :- Bangalore, India
Experience :- 0-3 years work experience,Freshers are welcome.
Company :- HCl
About Company :- HCl Technologies Limited is an Indian multinational IT services company, headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is a subsidiary of HCL Enterprise.Read more...
Website :- www.hcl.com
• Undergraduate or graduate degree (minimum bachelor of science or bachelor of arts degree)
• Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering, Computer Programming, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics degree or other equivalent degrees in technical disciplines are required and an emphasis on Software Design practices preferred
• Ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems
• Technical support, presales support, installation, or sales experience in the technology industry preferred
• Application Centric Skills are preferred
• Fluent in English, written and verbal
• Must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
0-3 years relevant experience post Qualification IT Experience or,
Full Time course must be applicable.
Academic Result should be more than 50% and its above
Student who applied IBM interview in last 3th month are not applicable
1.Recent passport size photograph
2.ID Proof Documents
3.Salary sleep last 3 month
Walk in Venue :-
HCL Technologies Limited- Business Service
1st Floor, Navin's WSS Towers
Harris Road Pudupet, Chennai
Walk in Date:- 28th March-1st April 2017
Walk in Time:- Official 9am- 2pm
Follow the link to Apply HCL Technical Support Associate Opening 2017:-
For Kolkata Jobs,Hydrabad Jobs,IT Jobs,Bangalore Jobs,Pune Jobs,Chennai jobs,Delhi Jobs,Gurgaon Jobs,Noida Jobs in Fresher Recruitment 2017 Visit our related post.