Title of Job:- Software Development Engineering, Associate-Job ID R-10072183
Eligibility:- Freshers/Experience Graduate
About Us:- Fiserv, Inc., is an American provider of financial services technology. The company's clients include banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, leasing and finance companies, and retailers, among others
Experience in .NET 2.0,3.5/4.0, C# and technologies such as WCF
Experience in SOA, Web Services and large distributed systems
Provide technical guidance and mentor team members
Experience in working on large applications, all SDLC processes
Should have good communication skills.
Strong problem solving skills.
• Undergraduate or graduate degree (minimum bachelor of science or bachelor of arts degree)
• Electrical, Computer, or Networking Engineering, Computer Programming, Information Technology, Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics degree or other equivalent degrees in technical disciplines are required and an emphasis on Software Design practices preferred
• Ability to creatively apply technology to solve customer problems
• Technical support, presales support, installation, or sales experience in the technology industry preferred
• Application Centrist Skills are preferred
• Fluent in English, written and verbal
• Must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
Full Time course must be applicable.
Academic Result should be more than 60% and its above