Title of Job:- Software Engineer JOB ID-1014228
Eligibility:- Freshers/Experience Graduate
About Us:- Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational technology conglomerate headquartered in San José, California, that develops, manufactures, and sells networking hardware, telecommunications equipment.
- Write and Execute detailed test plans for Cisco's network security solutions
- Implement test cases from requirement and design and automate them
- Candidate should able to do packet-analysis using various tools for threat analysis
- Work with various cross-functional groups such as product management, other development teams, QA, and documentation
- Use the Agile process for the software development life cycle
- Work with engineering development teams co-located in different geographical locations
- Expertise in testing network security products
- Experience with ASA, firewall, IPS/IDS and/or other network security products
- Experience in defining test requirements, test methodologies and setting up the required test lab and equipment.
- Good Knowledge in TCP/IP and related networking protocols
- Good knowledge of network security and SNORT is preferred
- Experience in system testing and troubleshooting.
- Previous/current experience testing in a Linux and other Unix environments as well as how to administer those environments. Experience in any Scripting language, TCL/Perl/shell scripting
- Networking/Security certification will be an added advantage
Familiar with Open Source Snort will be an added advantage
Experience in Agile is an added advantage.