Title of Job:- Associate (59771),Customer Service and Contact Centres
Company:- British Telecommunications- BT
About Us:- BT Group plc is a holding company which owns British Telecommunications plc, a British multinational telecommunications services company with head offices in London, United Kingdom. It has operations in around 180 countries.
• To process, fix or unblock orders/queue items accurately and deal with complaints appropriately, in line with agreed process, procedures and timelines.
• To handle customer cases which may include orders or complaints and which require making direct contact with the customer through a variety of contact formats.
• To ensure prompt and accurate response to customer issues.
• To achieve operational targets as defined by the customer units.
• To maintain queue levels to agreed SLA targets levels
• To achieve and maintain a good knowledge/capability of BT systems which are used for the role
• When dealing with customers aspire to deliver an excellent customer experience at all times
• To highlight to queue owners, line management and offline support teams any issues that may affect customer satisfaction and share best practice within the team
• To complete/participate in ad-hoc projects to drive efficiencies and improvements in Customer Service.
• To fully support and take guidance from the manager, raising awareness to them of any factors which may affect the performance of individuals or the whole team.
• Share best practice within the team and across the relevant community
• Adhere to relevant shift patterns
• Take responsibility for personal development and drive own performance
Customer service background
High level of English language skills both verbal, written
Ability to deal with customer issues calmly, efficiently, effectively to high level of customer satisfaction
Uses judgement to resolve individual issues while adhering to pre-defined process and guidance.