Title of Job:- Test Engineer Requisition ID: 00338633
Eligibility:- Freshers/Experiance Graduate
About Us:- Honeywell International, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety of customers, from private consumers to major corporations and governments.
The purpose of the Senior Engineer role is to ensure Aero Electro Mechanical and Obsolesce test technical excellence as an End State team addressing multiple Solenoids/Sensors/Probe/Avionics products in collaboration with stakeholders ranging from MCOE, Obsolesce COE, Production Support Engineering, Factory, Qualification, HASS & HALT groups
This role, of Senior Engineer for Aero Electro Mechanical and Obsolesce testing activity across Global, includes the following responsibilities:
- Understand the HRS requirements/HW design implementation and define the test scenarios
- Should be able to understand and implement test requirements for a Unit Under Test.
- Design test hardware/software as per test requirements.
- Capable to support hardware design, layout and provide probable failure scenarios.
- Shall be able to implement ISO-17025 across laboratories from scratch
- Assist test development with diagnosis, troubleshooting and resolution of production issues.
- Demonstrate accountability of Solenoids/Sensors/Obsolescence test functional area.
- Active involvement in Domain’s strategic initiatives to achieve business goals.
- Position also requires working on multiple projects/programs concurrently in a fast paced environment.
- Primary customer interface for all projects and relevant production issues.
- Support statement of work, drive estimates and risk handling.
- Expected to mentor trainee engineers, drive innovations and support write technical white papers.
- Keep track of the technology trend for the work areas.
- Develops ways to improve test methodology and processes within the work group.
- Drive & deploy standardization of test solutions, and User Experience (Human Factor) initiatives in Test Solutions.
- Independently participate in the customer telecons and responding production/engineering queries without delays