Title of Job:- Designer - 90102281
Eligibility:- Freshers/Experience Graduate
About Us:- Barclays is an international financial services provider engaged in personal banking, credit cards, corporate and investment banking and wealth management with an extensive presence in Europe, the Americas, Africa and Asia. Barclays’ purpose is to help people achieve their ambitions – in the right way.
· Ability to create intuitive, beautiful, clean pixel perfect designs. Strong knowledge of color, Typography, layout, icons and other visual elements.
· Prepare, document and present relevant design templates
· Produce formal artifacts that serve as architectural blueprints for visual design
· Working experience on any of the tool like Sketch / Illustrator / Photoshop / Indesign / Corel Draw / Omnigraffle
· Should have prowess in creating beautiful presentations as and when required Translate wireframes and detailed requirements into engaging, user-centred visual design
· Understand and implement brand values across all creative production
· Support user interface and developers to build the final output
UX Design skills
· Work with the internal clients to fully understand what the business wants and to produce a clear creative briefs for the projects, gathering and creating requirements
· Strong conceptual thinking. Designers are expected to not just flawlessly execute teammates’ ideas but also be a part of the initial creative process
· Work with other partners to deeply understand the needs and characteristics of target customers
· Create rapid prototype using axure, sketch, and any similar tool
· Conduct usability testing if required
· Provide useful input to other design disciplines
· Bachelor’s Degree
· Experience of wireframing and prototyping using tools such as Axure and Omnigraffle or sufficient work experience.
· Experience of working with relevant design software such Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator or sufficient work experience
· Experience of working with mobile applications.
· Experience of work with Microsoft tools such as Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint.