Title of Job:- GIS Analyst I-1600037124
Eligibility:- (3 years college/polytechnic education) / B.E/ B.Tech/ Masters degree from 2015 or 2016 YOP only.
About Us:- Here is a company co-owned by German automotive companies Audi, BMW, and Daimler. Here is a multi-faceted business in the provision of mapping data, technologies and services to the automotive, consumer and enterprise sectors.
GIS Analyst I is an entry level geographer (Developmental role) who performs analysis of varied source inputs viz. video files,
LIDAR drives, satellite imagery, shape files, etc. and interprets varied and complex situations. Apply logical decision making
for digitization/updates of maps in the database. Use defined quality assurance processes/tools to ensure accuracy.
• Perform pre-processing of source inputs through refinement and merging to convert them in a usable format.
• Analyze and interpret situations within source inputs and compare them with the existing database
• Digitize mapping database using required platform/tools as per defined processes.
• Perform quality checks on data input to test validity of data with the assistance of experienced Operators
• Participate in team meetings and discussions and share best practices/lessons learnt.
• Any Bachelors degree (3 years college/polytechnic education) / B.E/ B.Tech/ Masters degree from 2015 or 2016 YOP only.
• Should have minimum 15 years of full time education
• Should have 50% and above throughout the academics (10th Std till Graduation/Post Graduation)
• 0 - 2 years of experience on HERE proprietary or related map making tools
• Revised qualification criteria/ years of experience can be considered in exceptional situations
• Good Computer skills with knowledge of MS Office suite
• Exposure to mapping technologies, software and GIS concepts would be an added advantage
• Detail oriented
• Good analytical and logical skills
• Good written and oral English communication skills
• Team player
• Willingness to work in shifts on rotational basis (6.30 AM to 3 PM and 3 PM to 11.40 PM)
Salary Offered :- 2.2 Lacs + 3% Annual Bonus