Eligibility:- Freshers/Experiance Bachelore Degree In Any Field
About Us:- Honeywell International, Inc. is an American multinational conglomerate company that produces a variety of commercial and consumer products, engineering services and aerospace systems for a wide variety
Technical leadership in integrating data sources (ERP, other DW solutions, etc.) into a centralized global data store. Clear understanding of the technical challenges around integrating multiple, high-volume and disparate data sources.
• Design expertise in deploying large-scale, high-volume analytics solutions
• Conduct design peer reviews for ETL / Integration functional and technical solutions, provide relevant experience and recommendations
• Partner with IT business partners and SBG IT leaders to propose creative analytics solutions to existing and future business problems. Support these discussions with ETL / Integration tools prototypes, mock-ups and small pilots to prove out solutions for potential deployment
• Business Intelligence development and deployment experience: 5 years
• Specific experience working with enterprise-grade ETL tools such as SAP BO Data Services, Informatica,
• Specific experience working with enterprise-grade reporting tools such as SAP Business Objects
•Good knowledge and Specific working experience on SQL Server and Oracle Databases.
Proven experience in designing SAP BO reports, SAP Lumira
• Proven experience in DB Design, SQL Server and Oracle databases.
• Proven experience using Business Object Data Services.
• Proven BI Experience, including responsibility for deployment of global applications.
• Proven experience using enterprise-grade ETL tools to seamlessly integrate disparate data sources into a common analytics store
• Background that includes both business and change management experience.
• In depth understanding of best-in-class BI design / development processes and operating models.
• Experience working with or leading statistical forecasting/modeling resources
• Experience working globally with remote teams.
• Individual must be process and customer focused.
• Results driven with a positive can do attitude.
• Excellent collaboration and negotiation skills.
• Highly team oriented.