Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2017 Trainee Web Developer in Bangalore. Follow Below Recruitment Details. Jobs for Freshers in Thomson Reuters Company for Trainee Web Developer positions. Eligible Candidates can Follow Below Recruitment Details. Latest Thomson Reuters Careers, Placement, Openings, Off Campus Vacancies, Interview dates are updated regularly. To get more Freshers Jobs Opening , Placement Paper and Graduate Vacancies Visit www.freshers-job.com
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2017 Trainee Web Developer At www.thomsonreuters.comThomson Reuters Company Organised a interview for recruiting some Diana-mic candidates. Thomson Reuters now Hiring for Trainee Web Developer Posts. All job seekers who are interested to get a job in Thomson Reuters apply This Job online. The Candidates from 2017,2016,2015 Batch who have completed B.E/B.Tech and Graduate from any recognized Institute are Eligible to this Recruitment 2017.Latest Thomson Reuters jobs opening for permanent Vacancy for Software Engineer position.More details about Thomson Reuters Recruitment is given bellow. Looking For Kolkata Jobs,Hydrabad Jobs,IT Jobs, Bangalore Jobs,Pune Jobs,Chennai jobs,Delhi Jobs,Mumbai Jobs,Gurgaon Jobs,Noida Jobs in India. Get Instant Freshers JobUpdate.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment 2017 | Trainee Web Developer | Any Graduate
|Title Of Job||Trainee Web Developer Req #: 17000750|
|Qualification||Bachelors,Graduate Degree, BE/Btech|
|Experience||For 6-12 Months Experience Candidate|
|Salary||As Per Market Standers|
Thomson Reuters Job Vacancy Details
• Write and utilize HTML, XHTML and CSS in the development and ongoing support of websites.
• Website Graphics and Imagery: Update, modify and correct graphical design elements on websites; Correct or recreate Photoshop files that are incomplete, missing elements, outdated or missing; handle any other graphical requests.
• Web Content: Interpret content and design layout tickets to update or correct content and/or formatting on customer websites; move textual content from old sites to new sites; correct HTML as necessary.
• Links: Ensure web links are accurate
• Integrate websites and other products into proprietary Thomson Reuters applications.
• Work cross-functionally with designers, content writers, project managers, and other contributors to ensure sites are released on-time with a high level of customer satisfaction. Follow-up to resolve any issues with site/product.
• Hold final accountability for quality of HTML, CSS & XML coding on the site.
• Attend and participate in team meetings.
• Prioritize own workload based on input from Project Managers, Designers, Account Managers, Team Lead, and Manager.
• Document work and correspondence in tracking systems
• In alignment with business objectives, improve production quality and efficiency as necessary. Analyze root quality and/or efficiency problems, and recommend action plans to address them.
Additional Information: (e.g. Shift Resource, % work that is development vs. maintenance, etc.)
Willingness to work in night shift.
• 4-year degree or certificate in a related field required. 6-12 Months of related professional experience in web design and/or web coding.
Required Skills (Must have), Necessary industry Experience & associated number of years of experience:
• Web Development experience in with web-based products and services a distinct plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced environment
• Experience working in a production oriented, deadline driven environment
• Experience in developement framework (Preferred)
Candidates Flexible to work in rotational Shifts
Should have good communication skills in English
Freshers,Experience,Full Time course must be applicable.
Academic Result should be good.